[FS] XFX 5770

TushonTushon I'm scared, CoachAlexandria, VA Icrontian
edited September 2010 in Trading Post
Fully functional XFX 5770. Stably overclocks to 950 (core)/1435 (shader), applied via ATI Overdrive. I can provide screenshots of Furmark runs and GPUZ for validation. I am the first owner and this card is subject to a double lifetime warranty (so you can love it long time).

I'm asking $130 (negotiable I suppose) + your choice of shipping (ebay deals for this card usually end up about $155 shipped)

I'm going to keep this available for a week then post it on Ebay if I don't have anyone interested.

The only "negative" for this card is that it only has 1 Crossfire connection available (some others have 2, so you could tri Crossfire). Won't affect most people, but I'd like to be honest. I'll include a crossfire connector with it.

Specs:
  • 1 GB GDDR5 memory
  • ATI Eyefinity technology with support for up to 3 displays
  • ATI Stream technology
  • Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
  • Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
  • Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
  • Supports OpenGL 3.1
  • Dual-mode ATI CrossfireX technology support for highly scalable performance
  • ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
  • Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay technology
  • DualLink-DVI, DualLink-DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI video out connectors
  • PCI Express 2.1 support

Comments

• NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Ack, definitely want, but trying to fight for hours at work just to keep the roof overhead. I could probably sneak free $50 and a something in trade, but all I have for trade are some gently used fairly new power tools, some equipment used for a home sound studio, various radio controlled cars and parts, and a collection of home networking devices.

If at all interested, I can expand on details and send pictures, otherwise you should easily be able to get that for that card. Good luck to you sir!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    I wish I could barter but the only thing I need right now or even have room to store is money. Thanks for the interest though. I know the feeling about keeping a roof over your head.