• ScratchScratch Florida, USA
    edited September 2010
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    LOEI avatar
    I'm not a fan of this idea, but I'm willing to compromise:

miooj.png
  • portzebieportzebie Arteest Utah, USA Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Sorry about tonight, I'm WAY under the weather and trying to focus while playing Spy was NOT happening. I wasn't really enjoying myself either, especially after the comments about my abilities. :/
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    All credit to the other team aside, I wasn't 100% either. I got a couple calls during the match. I tried but trying to not rage on an old lady who cant view web pages takes a lot of energy and concentration.

I'm sure we learned some stuff tonight. For that it was worth it. Good games guys.

-Digi
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Yeah zebie I swear I didn't mean it! In all honesty I meant different :(
  • ScratchScratch Florida, USA
    edited September 2010
    Well I enjoyed myself. So there.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    I like cats.
    edited September 2010
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    That's crazy! You gonna pull out a few tricks, Bobby?
    edited September 2010
    That's crazy! You gonna pull out a few tricks, Bobby?

I'm sure gunna try it, it may or may not allow Engis to get on top of B faster. Opens a lot of possibilities in other maps. Many a times I thought "That's cool that a Demo/Soli can get up there, wouldn't it be awesome if an Engi could.

-Digi
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    sorry I couldn't make it last night guys. I'm all in for sunday though!
  • edited September 2010
    Reporting for duty.

I don't see why I had to register to do that, especially because I'm in the system now, and that's just the first step to becoming a tool of The Man. It's already started to make me hate the Third Amendment; it's only a matter of time before I hate the Second one too. So, since I'm already registered on etf2l.org, I don't expect to have to do anything else.
    edited September 2010
    Hey The Man, can I get a high five? We now own another soul through corruption and indecency, the foundation of our entire enterprise and existence!

Hooray!
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Cannonfodder,
    I echo your high five to The Man. We now not only have a new REGISTERED Icrontian to pay IC dues, sell his first born into slavery, and be indentured to economic slavery for the remainder of his days, we have a good TF2 player who will give his life, his blood, his very vitriol to the cause.

Anyways, now that we have Kirb's address, begin the quartering of soldiers in his home with or WITHOUT his consent! Third Amendment be damned!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
    edited September 2010
    KIRBACHEV, Our group here is a group of players who play together on a regular basis and most of us have met each other irl. If you want to be a merc, I welcome you and will call on you if needed. I apologize if we had some miscommunication on Thursday, I was looking for a team to play against, not new team members.

League, We got assigned a group. we are in group 190 and will be playing against

Simply Impenetrable Defense
    The BallBlasters

There are 256 groups of three, 768 teams (200+ teams dropped due to not following the rules / meeting the requirements). This is a bit different then originally introduced. Looks like we will play 2 games in the group round and the team that does best in each group will move on to the tree. We still don't know when the first games will be.
    ETF2L wrote:
    Once we have announced the final divisions, teams will be able to schedule matches against the other teams in their group.

Scrims on weekdays don't work for me. Let's all just try to get some play time in on Wednesday LOEI. We might have a game next Sunday.

-Digi
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Here is our icon

bearodactyl.jpg
    edited September 2010
    We'll just have to contact the Redditor that posted it for his permission ;)

-Digi:rockon:
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    No we don't. You live by reddit you die by reddit. Steal it, repost it, karma whore the shit out of it, and then credit once it falls back off the front page.

http://www.reddit.com/user/chako
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    or I could make something awesome out of MS paint...
    edited September 2010
    With Otters? Please? Huh huh?!
    edited September 2010
    LeageofExtraordinaryIcrontiansBanner.jpg

How's this :D
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Preacher wrote:
    With Penguins? Please? Huh huh?!

Seals are cool too man.
    edited September 2010
    Preacher wrote:
    With Otters? Please? Huh huh?!

omg. this is win and awesome.
    edited September 2010
    Here we go Gentlemen....

http://etf2l.org/2010/09/22/the-highlander-challenge-starts-now/

I'll gather info and send out a PM.

-Digi
    edited September 2010
    Alright, we can finally get things moving! *picks up bow*
    edited September 2010
    PM sent, Spread the word to any other team members you have contact with to check their PMs please.

Thanks!

-Digi
    edited September 2010
    Bobby et al,
    Humblest apologies, but Rex and I won't be able to make 3 Oct. We are moving into a new place that weekend, since our landlord is selling the place out from under us. I would rather miss a game then have to pay for the divorce lawyer/marital counseling/medical bills that playing TF2 while the wife moves would entail.

Sorry for the confusion and trouble, but we should have no problems with the 17th or providing backups if we roll to the LoEI JV.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Poor excuse. <3
    edited September 2010
    Mah heart goez out to yez, Preechah. If ya eveah need me to ice sumbahdy, all ya needz ta do iz aysk.
    edited September 2010
    The resident Turnips have stepped up to fill in the needed spots in the first game. All 9 starters have pledged their time for Sunday. ^5 everyone. I worked with the Leader of our opponent and we are Defending first on Dustbowl and attacking first on Upward.

As for Avatars, Send me your otter pics and I will put the stamp on it for ya. I used a high-bred of Preacher's Otter idea, Cola's text design and the site logo, I think it works rather well.

otter.jpg

-Digi