Comments

• ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    IN.

Also, DO IT BOBBY!
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Actually I don't really know what I want to play yet. Hunter is so much fun, and I know I love it... so I kind of want her back.

So I mentioned to Steve, but I'm pretty much crying over here because for the last two months I've been powerleveling my pally as a 'hey icrontic! surprise!' for when you got back. You know, to replace the pally tank and the pally healer we lost.

I'm not sure I want to level another pally and do all that work again right off the bat... and now the last four or so levels to get him to 80 seem pointless to do. but I really don't know what I want to play. Hunter is fantastic, but I already know it inside and out.

Is KT at least a free transfer? Can we find a free transfer, if it's not? I'd love to just move my hunter and paladin, and maybe raise a mage.

:( changes.
    edited September 2010
    Oh my lord, server and faction changes are stupid expensive.

Also, we have no free options. :(
    edited September 2010
    Myrmidon wrote:
    Actually I don't really know what I want to play yet. Hunter is so much fun, and I know I love it... so I kind of want her back.

So I mentioned to Steve, but I'm pretty much crying over here because for the last two months I've been powerleveling my pally as a 'hey icrontic! surprise!' for when you got back. You know, to replace the pally tank and the pally healer we lost.

I'm not sure I want to level another pally and do all that work again right off the bat... and now the last four or so levels to get him to 80 seem pointless to do. but I really don't know what I want to play. Hunter is fantastic, but I already know it inside and out.

Is KT at least a free transfer? Can we find a free transfer, if it's not? I'd love to just move my hunter and paladin, and maybe raise a mage.

:( changes.

If the cash is a problem Dan, we can work something out - KT was selected primarily for its player environment and location. Free transfer servers tend to be ultra-low population.

Really, if our server's alliance side didn't suck so bad - I'd love to just stay and faction change (its cheaper anyway), but that isn't the case.

Dan, I'd be all about having you tank or heal on a paladin - but I understand your desire to skip the whole leveling bit on one again, lets talk more about it.
    edited September 2010
    Aaaah, yer not paying for me to move and transfer a character. I'll leave her there.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    I thought the point of this was more so to level as a group and enjoy that part?
    edited September 2010
    MAGIC wrote:
    I thought the point of this was more so to level as a group and enjoy that part?

The solution I proposed was for him to level something for fun with the group and then transfer the paladin when we're all around 80 - hence the "talk about it" bit.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    I'll play whatever. Just make sure I'm important and cute. And drunk.
    edited September 2010
    Annes wrote:
    I'll play whatever. Just make sure I'm important and cute. And drunk.

A female dwarf brewmaid with a german accent?

WUNDERBAR!
    edited September 2010
    I'll be building my hunter a mage on the side, but I think I'll build a pally tank/heals with you guys.

No word on which is my main yet.

Do we need a draenei pally, or can I go with human?
    edited September 2010
    You can go human if you so desire - I think we've got two Draenei
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Needs more danish.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited September 2010
    We have plenty of Draenei afaik. For those considering races already, keep in mind there have been several changes made (especially to alliance races). This includes the removal of some of the dumb abilities and number tuning for others.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    yea don't worry about racials, be something you enjoy looking at for hours on end Dan (female gnome) okay? ;)
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Helllooooo. So. Thinking to join with you bishes if you're starting from scratch. As Thrax will attest to, I have been playing wow like...long time and stuff. Have some chars on cenarion circle but don't do much with them any more since I can't afford the same time investment I used to spend raiding. One night a week is very doable though.

I hate healing and seems you folks have enough healers anyway, so I'd wanna go dps - thinking rogue, though I played for years as a fury warrior/main or offtank so am pretty fluent in that if you guys would prefer. Sounds fun.
    edited September 2010
    Charshie wrote:
    Helllooooo. So. Thinking to join with you bishes if you're starting from scratch. As Thrax will attest to, I have been playing wow like...long time and stuff. Have some chars on cenarion circle but don't do much with them any more since I can't afford the same time investment I used to spend raiding. One night a week is very doable though.

I hate healing and seems you folks have enough healers anyway, so I'd wanna go dps - thinking rogue, though I played for years as a fury warrior/main or offtank so am pretty fluent in that if you guys would prefer. Sounds fun.

Completely up to you - always glad to have new people join us :)

You can see what we have listed above - I'd recommend though you play what you really want to play.
    edited September 2010
    Think I'd do warrior again then ;) been raiding the past few months as an afflic lock and it just does not resonate with me like war did. Plus have not raided as fury since BC ;) yaaayyy.
    edited September 2010
    ...or rogue...fuuuuuu lol. I'll think on it. But melee dps either way
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    grr. must resist urges.
    edited September 2010
    grr. must resist urges.

I am a vile temptress, am I not? :)
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Excuse me, sir? You there sir? You with the horns and the armor and the sword...

Yes you. Hi. Care for a watermelon?
    edited September 2010
    Honestly, I really want to play.

But what I want even more is to not get committed to leveling with you guys, and getting all wrapped up, and then losing interest again when raiding starts and bowing out. I'm just not a reliable person, at all.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    You never play games with us common folk :(
    edited September 2010
    * I have two kids

* I have three roommates

* I have no money

I would if I could, but I have to be realistic, man.
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    Interested in leveling up an alt/potential main (probably warlock), but when it comes to end-game raiding, it may be with Hydrar (druid spec as needed), whom I'd transfer at some point.

Really depends on how much time I'm able to put toward WoW and what raid/level night is selected.
    edited September 2010
    Steve: Mage or Rogue
    Spencer: Shaman or Mage (Draenei) if we are really set on hybrids.
    Eli: Priest
    Ryan: Druid
    Dan: Paladin (Draenei)
    Anne: Dps/Tank of sorts?
    Jimmy: Druid
    Andrew: Hunter or Warlock
    Greg: Pally or DK (Tank/DPS)
    Katie: ?
    Scott: Druid / Warlock
    Eddy: ?
    edited September 2010
    fatcat wrote:
    yea don't worry about racials, be something you enjoy looking at for hours on end Dan (female gnome) okay? ;)

I'd offer the same advice to you this time around, too. I mean, the 'pretty' factor is what boosted me past you in DPS...
  • DarthvalthorDarthvalthor cincinnati
    edited September 2010
    im thinking mage or rogue also
    edited September 2010
    I'm currently leaning towards Mage I just want to make sure we have enough melee roles (despite the fact it was the least likely thing I'd play as a shaman)... We simply have so many hybrids I no longer feel the need to shaman it up.
    edited September 2010
    Bloodlust/Heroism is nice - but we can live without it for sure. Play what you want sir!