G4 gets the boot from DirecTV

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited November 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    You think G4 being a Comcast revenue stream had anything to do with it?
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    As soon as they canceled The Screensavers, I lost all interest in the channel.
  • carlhenrycarlhenry Philippines
    edited November 2010
    where is olivia munn? :(

oh, if olivia was blocking my view, i wouldn't mind :) teeeheeee
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    She's off stinking up the Comedy Channel.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    I miss the original X-Play, Screensavers, and Unscrewed with Martin Sargent. Of course then it was TechTv. G4 has been dead to me from the minute they took over years ago, it's about time they finally got buried.
  • edited November 2010
    Yup, when they changed from TechTV to G4 (we love consoles and lothe PC games) that pretty much ended it for me too. If you look at most of the shows they are the wanna-be geeks not geeks. They try to dress the part, attempt to talk some tech (like ooo wireless Xbox controllers) but that is it. When is the last time you even saw a PC case on G4? You're more likely to see Pro-Wrestling or Ninja Challenge, blah blah blah than something like the Screensavers building a war-driving rig.

Death of G4 might give us a tech channel again?
    Good move Direct TV.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    I do miss TechTV. Most of the shows on there was really interesting and worth watching. Even the re-runs. I hope there will be another station that will do that. Maybe we can start something? *looks at Brian*
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Great now bring back tech tv. Hate G4
  • edited November 2010
    I was a fan of G4 up until they started talking more about sex and less on tech and software. And that Olivia Munn is not hot and she's annoying. Every time i see her on the Daily Show I switch channels.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Tyler wrote:
    I was a fan of G4 up until they started talking more about sex and less on tech and software.

So like...the 20 seconds of the intro to the first show aired after the merger?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    But guyz, where else will i watch cops and cheaters?