Custom case cables? NZXT makes it easier with sleeved extensions

Comments

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Awesome, great article Mr. Bilbo. Congrats on your first write-up for Icrontic! :thumbsup:
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Great write-up and nice photos. I've been using these for a few months now and recommend them to everyone. They make working in large cases a breeze.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I also am using the 8pin extenstion to be able to route the cable behind my motherboard and it works/looks great. Nice article.
  • jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA New
    edited December 2010
    Thanks, however I believe a lot of credit needs to go to our illustious chief editor, prime!! :wink:
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Eli will likely be ALL OVER these for his build in January. Thanks for the reminder!
  • boasistboasist Troy
    edited December 2010
    Nice write.
    Inspiring me to update my system, nice project to put a window on my case.
    Although they may have already updated their list of available cables as I'm seeing a SATA power extender now and some right angle plugs as well. Which is also good to see they are on top of this game.
  • jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA New
    edited December 2010
    boasist wrote:
    Nice write.
    Inspiring me to update my system, nice project to put a window on my case.
    Although they may have already updated their list of available cables as I'm seeing a SATA power extender now and some right angle plugs as well. Which is also good to see they are on top of this game.

Let's hope so as that would be great!! However don't be disappointed if it is still what I received. :wink: