Slappa MASK backpack holds a ton of gear

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited December 2010 in Science & Tech

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Love the fast unpack/repack and the music selection. Nice stuff. The Slappa website does have allot of practical stuff for digital storage. The CD/DVD binders are a few dollars more than you would spend in your local FYE, but everything they make is top notch, constructed well, really designed to protect your gear for a lifetime. When you look at what you pull out of that backpack, there has to be at least a few grand worth of gear in that thing, so spending an extra 30% for a carry and storage tool that is top notch only makes good practical sense. You save one broken lens, or keep from smashing a charger it pretty much pays for itself.
  • QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    $116.99 Is not much money at all for a quality, high feature backpack. This thing is well worth the money. I wish to buy it.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I felt robbed paying for the $50 packpack I had that would hold just about as much stuff as the one shown here.

The cool thing this backpack has over the one I had is the removeable top piece. But $100+ for a backpack? you must be a person to use this daily to make the purchase worth it, and I love that Brian focues this reiew on people who would use it daily. Koodos!
  • QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I felt robbed paying for the $50 packpack I had that would hold just about as much stuff as the one shown here.

The cool thing this backpack has over the one I had is the removeable top piece. But $100+ for a backpack? you must be a person to use this daily to make the purchase worth it, and I love that Brian focues this reiew on people who would use it daily. Koodos!

That's a good point. Using this a backpack like this daily would be worth the hundred dollars in my opinion. Not using it frequently however would be a waste of money.

Also, fantastic review nonetheless.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Does it have a frame? I've been looking for a school backpack that can hold textbooks and laptops that has a proper frame for ages.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    No, it doesn't have a frame.