The Official 2010 Secret Santa (or Hanukkah Harry) Present Thread!

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    omg ghost chili salted caramel sounds amazing....
  • MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    heart you, ryder. merry xmas!
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Laura, those gifts are so thoughtful! <3
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I got Betsy's gift a few days ago, and this is the first change I've gotten to use it. She got me two aprons, one for normal cooking and one for the holidays. Thanks Betsy!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    hot.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    The place I ordered the gift from is away for the Holidays. Boo :( I promise it's coming, Secret Santa!
  • waxwax the neroberg Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Annes wrote:
    The place I ordered the gift from is away for the Holidays. Boo :( I promise it's coming, Secret Santa!

* EVIL STARE *
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Due to a payment problem, part of my present just shipped to me yesterday... I, too, promise it's coming, Sekret Santee!
    edited December 2010
    No worries, all these late presents are just extending the holiday excitement. mmmright?
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    In a break of protocol- or a pang of guilt- my SS assured me my gift was coming in mid-January. Even though I know who my Santee is, the surprise is still there.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I hope my secret santa got her gift today >_<
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited December 2010
    I want to thank Magic for the this wonderful bottle of Yamazaki sitting in my kitchen. Its awesome. I look forward to the drunkenness that will follow after drinking this.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28754&stc=1&d=1293769705

and

attachment.php?attachmentid=28755&stc=1&d=1293769705

PS: Being in California gives me more of a reason to drink this to keep warm. We can't stand the cold. We define cold as having to put on a hoodie.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Hmm my Santa should have received a Lacie 4gb Ultimately tiny Flash drive with a special note on the drive itself and a ton of Amish made goodies, Yet I haven't heard yet
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    A lot of people are/were travelling for the holidays.
  • MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Just got back from a trip and opened my awesome santa gift! I got a HUGE pink travel coffee mug -- i LOVE coffee... and traveling with it :) It also has "Marushka" a guitar and "icrontic.com" etched into it. THANKS Church4252, I absolutely love it. What a thoughtful gift!

Here is the happiness:
    5315953601_6c8378001f.jpg<cite class="ic-username"></cite>
    edited January 2011
    I want to thank Magic for the this wonderful bottle of Yamazaki sitting in my kitchen.

I hope you enjoy it. I am not a whisky drinker, so I went purely on a recommendation by a seemingly knowledgeable employee at the local micro brew/spirits shop.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Marushka wrote:
    Just got back from a trip and opened my awesome santa gift! I got a HUGE pink travel coffee mug -- i LOVE coffee... and traveling with it :) It also has "Marushka" a guitar and "icrontic.com" etched into it. THANKS Church4252, I absolutely love it. What a thoughtful gift!

Here is the happiness:

I'm glad you love it! =)
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I finally got my late, but awesome, secret santa present!!! Mr. Bobby Miller knows me to well. :) And apparently, there is something else on its way!! I got some vintage Italian wine, beautiful fancy beads, and packing air pouches (will even come in handy with moving soon!).

Thanks, Bobby! <3 Will post here again when I receive part 2.
    edited January 2011
    Nice.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Hmm my Santa should have received a Lacie 4gb Ultimately tiny Flash drive with a special note on the drive itself and a ton of Amish made goodies, Yet I haven't heard yet

Sorry for the delay. I did receive them.

The Amish goodies were great and putting the message on the flash drive was unique and cool. Thanks for everything GW!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    :D

Part 2 will probably hit later this week. It shipped way later than I expected.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    As soon as I get my car back I can finally send out my gift! Sorry, secret santee!
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    (PS: Her gift is her car.)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    PPS Snark is promising what he cannot deliver, both in reality and geographically
    edited January 2011
    PPPS: where my gift is?
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    PPPOE: When did this thread happen?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    _k_ wrote:
    PPPOE: When did this thread happen?
    <small class="ic-postbit-meta">30 Nov 2010, 7:24pm</small>
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Hrm... I need to check the tracking number on my santee gift, methinks it should have arrived already but I have not seen any confirmation of gifting.
    edited January 2011
    Ardi!! I got it last night, Awesome man awesome, Bananagrams! YEA! The brownies about sent me into a sugar induced coma!
    edited January 2011
    Sorry for the delay. I did receive them.

The Amish goodies were great and putting the message on the flash drive was unique and cool. Thanks for everything GW!

dude amish goodies are freakin enough to put me in a coma! Gotta love whoppie pies!