house trashing

DeterminedCeleryDeterminedCelery That 12 year oldTexas Icrontian
edited December 2010 in Minecraft
Some icrontian decided to trash my house on minecraft the other day. I dont know who it was, but the only thing they did was drop water on the top floor of my house. This crime is not that bad but you should be acting mature like the adults you are. There is no reason that an adult should conclude a problem in that manner. I am just asking who ever did this to confess.

,fish

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Hmmm, not sure some water on your top floor is considered trashing it. Did it do any damage with the water? Also consider 2 things when you think everyone on our server should be "mature", there was both a ground level to sky dick and the word boner spelled out in the water less then 48 hours after the new map generation. If all it took to clean up was pick up the water then this was not trashing, it may have simply been some "ribbing"

I don't even know where your house is. Is it possible it was an accident or run off from another project? Water can be a pain like that sometimes.

-Digi
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    As someone who was a victim of a TNT trap earlier on the server I would have to agree with Fish. Griefing, in whatever form, was something that I thought wouldn't happen on the Icrontic server. While dumping water is something that can be fairly easily fixed, my TNT bomb, not so much. I still have no idea who blew up my stuff.
  • DeterminedCeleryDeterminedCelery That 12 year old Texas Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    i have a water way running down through my base and as it went through it messed it up. I had to take all the water in my base and re-do it so yeah i thought it was trashing
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    You already had water in your base? If you did, that could mean that a block glitched or something, we've been having problems with that lately.
    edited December 2010
    oh ok and a second ago i found that someone put dynamite on my fish boat thingy and it blew up
    edited December 2010
    oh ok and a second ago i found that someone put dynamite on my fish boat thingy and it blew up

Was it a glichy block that blew up Fish's thing too?
    edited December 2010
    idk but its glitched
    edited December 2010
    like the blocks are like gliched but there was a wall around it and which there wasnt before
    edited December 2010
    Fish, I was being sarcastic. A block around water glitching is possible (although in this case I doubt that's what happened) but a TNT block was definitely deliberately placed to blow up your creation.
    edited December 2010
    yep! >:| but i made a fish cymbol now so im good i guess not really but whatever
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Damn it Fellas. This is the kind of Bullshit that we raged against when we reset the server. Fucking with other peoples shit is unacceptable. Fish, when was the last time you were on the server and your water was good? We need to get a time frame so we can narrow down who did this.

-Digi
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Maybe we should reconsider letting brand new people to the forums on the server

oops
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited December 2010

oops

qft
    edited December 2010
    Since this is twice now that someone has put a TNT trap on someone elses creation (and mine was near the very beginning of the reboot,) I doubt any new people to the forum are the culprit in this matter...
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited December 2010

oops

this
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    This is a very interesting glimpse into group dynamics and psychology