Folding Hero t-shirts

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
edited February 2011 in Folding@Home
At the start of me issuing folding challenges I stated that those who complete 6 out of the 12 challenges for the folding year I would send an Icrontic Folding Heroes t-shirt.

The time is fast approaching for the end of the first ever Icrontic Folding year, it has been long and I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it but I must stand by word. Before I start getting these designs together I want some community input on the matter...and a little help.

Right now I am thinking of doing a navy t-shirt with "Icrontic Folding Hero" in small print on the front left chest and an image on the back across the sholders that says "Folding Hero Year One" with an image of a f@h protein or "f@h" larger than the other words.

I would like to see people's thoughts, concerns, and places for better pricing. Doing some quick checking on prices I am looking at about 22$ per shirt, using 7 shirts to get quotes on this. This was the best price I quickly found and it was from customink.com

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I HAVE Folding t-shirts... so many that I need to get rid of them.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I'd like one if I qualified, I don't remember how many challenges I completed
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I fell that this has been open long enough for anyone to find it and comment. Q send me a PM on what you want per shirt, I can give a really accurate count tonight of how many I am going to need.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Missed this thread, guess it needed a good bump. So we designing new shirts or what? Something simple like white on navy sounds good to me. Medium-sized cog or protein on the back would be choice.
    edited February 2011
    We are using the old shirts.
    edited February 2011
    OK. But I'm dying it blue to differentiate it from the ones I've got.

Can we get the Joinfolding.com website back up? Then we can try to sell those shirts again.
    edited February 2011
    You would need to hash that out with Q.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Matt has the rights to "joinfolding.com" General Keebler/Matt/ Lincoln?
    edited February 2011
    I'm sure he'd put it back up if we get him some fresh content. I think we need an IC Life article on the folding project, too. History, recent activity, how to set up the clients...
    edited February 2011
    We'll hop to it garg.
    edited February 2011
    Ah hell no. I volunteer for way too many things IRL. I'm happy to contribute a section, but there are a lot of domain experts here on the history and current client setup that would be better suited. I was hoping our team captain could take the lead and start twisting some arms.
    edited February 2011
    I have asked before and no one bothered to even respond to any of the request.