Halfus Wyrmbreaker Dead!

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited February 2011 in Gaming
Nice work everyone who particepated in our first Cataclysm T1 raid!

We got the first boss of BoT down on the second shot and had a few great attempts at V&T.

Grats to Anne and Dan on the new tankin swords. We also got a couple Maelstrom Crystals for the guild and BoE to sell due to lack of a Resto Shammy.

PS,
We have about 15-16 raiders wanting to particepate in a 10 man raid. We will regularly have 2-4 people on the sideline for raid nights. We will be rotating people in and out to be as fair as possible. This is why it is so important for you tank and healer classes to have a dps/healing offspec.

I know you all have put a lot of effort into getting raid ready for what you want to be your main spec. If you run in an offspec, for the good of the raid, you will be able to roll on your main spec's gear.
Please, try to have a raid readyish offspec for sunday.

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    For shadow, spirit is almost as good as hit, right? ...right?
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Turns out that was a pretty common dropped BoE, but it still sold for 6k. :thumbup
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited February 2011
    MAGIC wrote:
    Turns out that was a pretty common dropped BoE, but it still sold for 6k. :thumbup

Relevant.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Actually Cannon, there is a near identical conversion between hit and spirit. Your healer gear will actually do quite well for shadow in that regard :)
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    YUS!

...Awwwww, I forgot to get his autograph!
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Myrmidon wrote:
    YUS!

...Awwwww, I forgot to get his autograph!

I actually got that one.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    off topic, but do other raid's trash drop epic gear also, or is it only BoT?
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Would like to suggest that if we have to choose between sitting 2 people... that the person who comes prepared with flask, food, and an understanding of the fight get priority.
  • litenkulitenku Maryland Member
    edited February 2011
    Hydrar wrote:
    Would like to suggest that if we have to choose between sitting 2 people... that the person who comes prepared with flask, food, and an understanding of the fight get priority.

Drat. Well, there goes my chance of sneaking in...
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    You arent willing to grab a flask and spend 5 minutes reading wowhead or tankspot?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Hydrar wrote:

question, are we required to have flasks for our offspecs? cause that gets pretty expensive

example: having 5 tank flasks for raid night costs 500-550 gold for me alone
    edited February 2011
    You do not need it for your offspec but it could in a pinch mean priority is shifted to someone else: not to penalize of course but on progress it could be relevant. That being said I don't see the tanks doing offspec too often.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Bring Cata flasks for your primary spec, and Wrath for your off spec. I know they are hell-a expensive.
    edited February 2011
    MAGIC wrote:
    Bring Cata flasks for your primary spec, and Wrath for your off spec. I know they are hell-a expensive.

Fair expectation is fair.