Admin Status for the Zebbie?

portzebieportzebie ArteestUtah, USA Icrontian
edited February 2011 in Team Fortress 2
I've been a faithful contributor and admin on the {IC} TF2 servers for as long as I can remember. I had stopped playing for a month or two and when I came back late in December, I found my admin status had been revoked. :( I honestly don't know why.

I tried contacting Jimmy a few times and I finally got a hold of him not too long ago and he bluntly told me he didn't care and to contact Beartato instead. Only problem is, I don't have him on my Friends list. Not only that, but if I try searching for him I get about 35 Beartatos on the Steam Community (none of which are members of the Icrontic Steam group, so who knows who the "real" one is).

I don't see many admins playing anymore. I'll see Preacher sometimes, but I haven't seen anyone else. I often play on the {IC} server and need admin assistance to kick some unruly jerkface or to change the map, but none are to be found. It'd be so much easier if I could do it myself, like I had been doing for more than a year...

Can anyone help me?

Comments

• TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Sorry I figured you had gotten a hold of him. I didn't mean I didn't care you didn't have admin, I meant that I wasn't really doing much with tf2 server anymore and Beartato could probably help you faster than I could have at the time. A small difference, but it makes me feel like less of a complete asshole :( (hopefully just 'mostly an asshole').

I don't have your steamID on hand so if you shoot that to me, I'll try to get you back in to the admin list.
  • portzebieportzebie Arteest Utah, USA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Thanks, man. I'm sorry I might have overreacted to your reply on Steam. My steamID is STEAM_0:1:15196517
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Could we possibly get a list of everyone that has Admin on the TF2 server?