Casual Group?

MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
edited February 2011 in Gaming
So, I've played WoW in the past, and all I ever did was form a very small clan with a few of my friends, and we just kind of screwed around. I'd like to try and get back into the game now, especially with the new content that's been released recently, and so I just wanted to know if there was any sort of IC casual group that gets together on WoW, or a general realm and faction that everybody plays on? The social aspect of the game is what I really appreciate the most, aside from actual gameplay elements, so that's why I'm asking. I just think it's pretty cool to be able to just get together and run through minor instances or just chill with each other really.

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    We have an Alliance side guild on Kel'Thuzad. Its casual, raid one night a week.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    We definitely stay on late as shit and drink and laugh on vent, which is where you should hang out for sure.
  • MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
    edited February 2011
    Alright, very cool, I'll definitely be joining you guys as soon as I set up my subscription again.

EDIT: I went ahead and did so, I'm a human paladin on Kel'Thuzad. Name's in my profile, but I'll just tell you guys here, I'm playing as Malperciogoc (dang single capital letter!).