Expo Icrontic 2011

Comments

• QuadWhoreQuadWhore Toledo, Ohio, U.S. Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Looks like I'll be all good then :bigggrin:
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to be there the entire time, any ideas on what I should do?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    I highly recommend a computer. It won't be video games 24/7, but I'm looking to up the ante on them.

Cola, Fri/Sat are the 2 biggest days. Then Thurs, then Sun. Even if you can only make it for 48 hours, I'd do it.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    And I'd do it all night long, ALL NIGHT LONG, all night.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Lincoln wrote:
    I highly recommend a computer. It won't be video games 24/7, but I'm looking to up the ante on them.

You would make this happen when I have to make a california trip. I require a laptop and a folding guitar.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Or someone else could just let you use their guitar... and laptop... or spare PC.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    There were many people and I think even a sponsor that had "spare" machines last year.

I may have to rely on one if I head out and can't get a gaming laptop by then.

-Digi
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    If you plan to borrow equipment, I'd arrange that well in advance. Don't show up hoping to hop on a "spare."
    edited March 2011
    Well, tbh, it's gonna be about a 16-17 hour drive, and I'd probably have to do that on Thursday and back on Sunday so I could be in to work on Monday O.o
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I didn't have a computer last summer (lolCalifornia) and it was the most fun I had ever had at the expo. Granted I played on Ryan Meray's PC for the TF2 tourney, but outside of that, I was cool with missing the gaming and just hanging out.
    And mine for Shattered Horizons... ;)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    I may have a spare rig and a spare guitar. People will have to wait to call dibs until June, though.
    edited March 2011
    I should just bring my rig and set up it for gazing and for people left out. I'll bring both my guitars then too! I would actually enjoy that.
    edited March 2011
    Did you spec your tree for dual wield because otherwise don't see how that is going to work?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    He spec'd his hands for polydactyly
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    If we get Windows on Magic's second computer, someone could probably use that, and if I'm able to make it, I may also let people use my laptop when I'm not using it, for tournaments and whatnot. When it gets closer to planning time, someone should start a thread for those needing to borrow computers.
    edited March 2011
    Oh my god... Oh my god... I've got my ticket D:
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Sadface? why so sad?
    edited March 2011
    I'll take it if you don't want it.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!
    edited March 2011
    Not sad, surprised, also missed the key timing, meant to say :D
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Just a suggestion... could we get the ticket link put into the article? I spent the last 10 minutes looking for the thing o_O
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Good point. Matt wrote it :p
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    What are these tickets you speak of? I thought we just show up and have fun for a week.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Canti wrote:
    What are these tickets you speak of? I thought we just show up and have fun for a week.

:rockon:

Yea I think the Missouri/Iowa clans are just bringing a 30'x20' tent, BBQ, and a few kegs of Boulevard. $300 in gas to tent in your backyard for 4 days, wheeee!!!!

:p
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    You have BBQ?! I'm so in for this.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    I'm afraid I'm not showing to this. Sorry kids.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    I've Decided. I'll be there, I'm sure. However I'm gonna be there on the 24th or 25th, depending on some factors unknown to me at this point. But count me in! More info to come, unfortunately it'll be a while.
    edited April 2011
    Now I have to be there if Jokke is going to be there.
    edited April 2011
    Myrmidon wrote:
    I'm afraid I'm not showing to this. Sorry kids.

QQ
  • LazarusXeroLazarusXero Illinois Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Got my ticket... this will be my first Expo and I'm super excited... board games, video games, board games, food, board games, duct tape, board games, and beer. Will there be board games? I hope so....