Town: Griefed

13»

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    CB wrote:
    the server just went in a different direction than some of them wanted.

This. :)
  • edited March 2011
    well, maybe it needs to be changed as there is an average of 1 person on at any given moment, and typically afking.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Thrax wrote:
    This. :)

So what *would* people want? A second server that auto-nukes and reploads a random world every week?

PvP unlimited server craziness?

Probably a means to do any/all of these.
  • edited March 2011
    Maybe not the every week deal. but maybe a fairly big safe zone area to build and anything outside it is anything goes. That way you are drawing more people in. Maybe add whatever it was that the old server had that people liked. All I know is that the majority of players on the server are my clanmates. At any given moment there might be one or two others that may or may not be afk.
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited March 2011
    looks like what when the server started there were many people on here with spawned items from thrax. Maybe they dont like legit mining? It does take forever to mine stuff...
  • TonyRockyHorrorTonyRockyHorror Alexandria, VA
    edited March 2011
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    I believe that obsidian/TNT tower is TonyRockyHorror's (if I recall reserved spots correctly).

That was my plot alright, but SuperStrife tore down my markings and sign and built that obsidian monstrosity on my plot. He messaged me about doing it AFTER he did it. I had a sign and my initials spelled out in coble. It was plain as day.

I've been busy with school lately, but had planned to come back soon. Not looking so encouraging though.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    If this is true, it would seem that there is a 2nd offense here to be considered... and one that Strife didn't own up to when he had the chance.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    ardichoke wrote:
    If this is true, it would seem that there is a 2nd offense here to be considered... and one that Strife didn't own up to when he had the chance.

No, all that has been covered already. The only thing open about it was that Stife stated he had asked Tony about keeping the Plot and was awaiting an answer from Tony.

Edit: and now we have an answer
    Clear the plot, please.

-Digi
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Guess I missed that while dealing with the bigger town being exploded thing.

now what i'd like to know is, how does he plan on clearing the TNT from town without blowing everything up again?
  • GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    edited March 2011
    There's no TNT up there, I just checked. It must have just been placed before being set off, and the roll-back rolled the TNT back along with the damage it caused in one swoop. I think I'll shave a little obsidian off the top of this thing while I'm up here...
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited March 2011
    That was my plot alright, but SuperStrife tore down my markings and sign and built that obsidian monstrosity on my plot. He messaged me about doing it AFTER he did it. I had a sign and my initials spelled out in coble. It was plain as day.

I've been busy with school lately, but had planned to come back soon. Not looking so encouraging though.

I'm sorry Tony, I messaged you after I found out it was your plot, which was after alot of other things got straightend out too. I was contacting you about it because its alot of work to tear it all down, and I was asking that since you didnt seem to be using it if I could have it, but its totally cool that you still want it. Ill let you know when I'm done clearing.