Fare thee well, folks

TonyRockyHorrorTonyRockyHorror Alexandria, VA
edited April 2011 in Minecraft
Work, school, family stuff, and travel plans means much less time for gaming.

It's been tons of fun, dudes, but I gotta say "alpha mike foxtrot."

SuperStrife can have my plot in town. My house inside Turnip's castle is free for the taking for whoever claims it first.

BobbyDigi? You can have the rest of my loot and control of my volcano base, the Millenium Falcon, and anything else I may have built.

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    While I am sad to see you go I understand and take great honor in taking over your stuff. I will make sure it is put to good use. And if you ever come back, I'll get it all back to you.

-Digi
  • TonyRockyHorrorTonyRockyHorror Alexandria, VA
    edited April 2011
    Thanks Bobby. :) Don't worry about saving stuff for me. 85 percent of the fun was in the squeeze and not the juice. Haha! Be sure to check your PMs too, with relevant details.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    .... can we make the volcano base self destruct true Bond style?
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited April 2011
    that could be arranged
    edited April 2011
    As the handler of his property on the server I would like a chance to check it out before you guys go and blow it up. I am going to try as much as possible to put Tony's donations to the best use for the community.

-Digi
  • TonyRockyHorrorTonyRockyHorror Alexandria, VA
    edited April 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    As the handler of his property on the server I would like a chance to check it out before you guys go and blow it up. I am going to try as much as possible to put Tony's donations to the best use for the community.

-Digi

That's wise. There's a TON of stuff there. Clay blobs, brick, mossy cobble, wool, etc etc.
    edited April 2011
    Fair enough.
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Its been fun Tony! I hope you return someday.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Yea man, you provided us with some great service in the map renderings, and no doubt you'll be missed.
    edited April 2011
    (Spoiler: I took over the map renderings weeks ago)

Seriously though, take care Tony.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    I know you took it over lol, I was talking about before that :P It's ok though, you're super special awesome too ardi :D
    edited April 2011
    I've already moved most things of value into safe keeping for community use in the future.

The Volcano Base is right next to the Millennium Falcon so I don't think we should go about blowing it up, risking the Falcon. I also quite like it so I'm gunna go ahead and take it over, preserve it. If anyone needs a place to stay for the night or wants to head down into the mines and mine. Feel free to do so.

There are some volcanoes over on PVP island just asking to be blown up.

-Digi