The iPhone 4 is now available in white

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited May 2011 in Science & Tech

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Damn, I need this. Depending on what I'm wearing I'll have to shoot out a mass text to let everyone know which iPhone you can reach me on today.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Revolutionary. Magical. So fucking what.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Just in time to get it dirty and then buy iPhone 5
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Ring me back when the announce a version in my favorite color: open app market...

ZING!
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Fantastic, I'm sure my wife will be excited to put her new white iPhone in a black cover.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    It's not just any white phone. It's the legendary white iPhone.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    It's not White, it's Magic Revolution Paradigm-Shift Nobody-Has-Ever-Made-A-White-Phone-Before Overhype Whiteâ„¢.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    1013.jpg

*insert sarcasm here*
    edited April 2011
    I think it is "White within White within White".

squinty-leo.jpg?w=302&h=263
    edited April 2011
    It's just a different color... Apple isn't claiming it to be revolutionary or magical. Just a different color to appeal to their market from an aesthetics angle. Not as big a deal as folks are making this out to be. :tim:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    People are making it into a big deal in this thread because the press (and the faithful) have fapped themselves bloody the last 12 months speculating about its arrival.
    edited April 2011
    MAGIC wrote:
    It's just a different product... Apple isn't claiming it to be revolutionary or magical. Just a different color to appeal to their market from an aesthetics angle. Not as big a deal as folks are making this out to be. :tim:
    /sarcasm

Relevant:

59399-file-phot-of-apple-ceo-steve-jobs.jpg ====corporate-magicians-brisbane.jpg
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    A lot of people don't realize and often underestimate Apple's supreme vision to think of a product this special, this extraordinary, this remarkable. In addition to the proverbial Wizards and Mages that have created this Magical new device, Apple have the fortitude to successfully execute this product's release despite a lot of people questioning its relevence.

I think it is a critical mistake for Apple not to make this an exclusive upgrade for current owners of the iPhone 4 only. Apple should be rewarding existing iPhone 4 owners the exclusivity to pay for an upgrade to have this elite device.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited April 2011
    If people are willing to buy it, why wouldn't apple sell it?
  • doozerdoozer Florida Member
    edited April 2011
    more like... whitePhone 4.

ahem.
    edited April 2011
    MAGIC wrote:
    It's just a different color... Apple isn't claiming it to be revolutionary or magical. Just a different color to appeal to their market from an aesthetics angle. Not as big a deal as folks are making this out to be. :tim:
    HE'S A WITCH!!! BURN HIM!!!
    edited April 2011
    Haters gunn'a hate.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    this is the only phone that would take me away from my white evo4G

CAN'T WAIT!
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    The iPhone is now available in white. I'm still not going to get one. My VX-8300 still works fine and it is almost 4 years old.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    HURRR My phone works just fine, why should I buy a new one?
    boxphn.jpg
    Get off my lawn damn kids! DURRRRR
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    [IMG]http://carol_fus.tripod.com/telegram.JPEG[/IMG]

Hmm... I still use telegrams, only for important messages, though.

I use my brick-size portable phone for casual conversations. I think it comes in white.

awesome%20old-school%20%20mobile%20phone,%20ArrayComm%20via%20AboutDotCom.jpg
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Zack Morris tried to call you for his phone back, but he couldn't because you have his phone.
  • jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA New
    edited May 2011
    and the wife bit.........now let's see in the last year it has been a Droid, Samsung Galaxy, black i4 now white. All in the name of finding a smart phone for someone who isn't........
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I thought it was illegal to even suggest Apple products came in any color other than white and if you did Steve Jobs would come to your house and personally burn it down to cleanse the world of heresy. Shows how much I know.
    edited May 2011
    This is me, requesting MS Paint drawing of that sacrilege and cleansing