[Epic] Way Better Than MC Server

SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
edited June 2011 in Community
Anyone interested in a fresh character Terraria Server at Epic? I think it'd be a bit of fun (especially with booze after 10 if that is the deal) and we could have all kinds of building/digging/pvp shenanigans....

Also, Terraria has a content patch out Friday which means it'll be fresh stuff either way...

Just curious if anyone is interested.

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I'd be up for that. Would be nice "no thinking" kind of game while we dick around and chill out in the evening.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I suppose I'll acquire this Terraria game.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I could be in for said shenanigans.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    In.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited June 2011
    With the official release of 1.04 I will be hosting said server. We'll be using fresh characters... Try not to play ahead of time and ruin the fun of the patch... THERE ARE A LOT OF CHANGES.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I've had the game for about a month and have yet to launch it. While I don't agree with the title you chose for this thread :hrm::p I'm in to try it out.

-Digi
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I am in for this. I have recently been on a Terraria kick. It is pretty great once you get over the learning curve.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited June 2011
    The title is "way better than having a minecraft server for EPIC". That is the intent of the title anyways. Anyone who isn't actively playing, you are encouraged to wait until EPIC to give it a try (but have it installed and ready).
    edited June 2011
    I haven't tried the game yet. Was going to fire it up tonight, but I think you make a compelling reason to wait. I'll hold off.
    edited June 2011
    Ok I am here, let's get this party started. Spencer did you setup your Server yet?
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Sorry I wasn't as active as I could have been with this server... Interest seemed to me like it was lacking and by the time I realized you were still playing you had it under control. Either way glad you all like Terraria.

-Spencer
    edited June 2011
    It's all good, thanks for setting that up. It was a fun few hours. Definitely want to play it some more.
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    it was fun!

edit: exclamation point added for emphasis
    edited June 2011
    Yeah I enjoyed checking out all the new updates together on the server. I found potions of invisibility and gravity control. Good Times.