100% off all games on Ubisoft Store

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    No, it just went down before I could buy EVERYTHING
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Looks like the store is down. Header link redirects to the Ubi at E3 page, and the ad at the bottom goes to an error page. Somebody's fixin' somethin'.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Yep, store is down.
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Just worked for me, picked up Zeit2 and the Insurgency Pack for Conviction. REALLY looking forward to playing Zeit2 - damn right I like me some shmups. :)
  • MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
    edited June 2011
    I managed to nab Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.® 2 Deluxe Edition, Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™ Deluxe Edition, Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time, and Assassin's Creed Animus Bundle. Went back to grab Beyond Good and Evil, and it had gotten fixed. Nabbed those just in time, now to see if the keys will actually work!
  • LazarusXeroLazarusXero Illinois Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Always too late for the cool stuff... the store is fixed... :(
    edited June 2011
    Sokay, Zeit2 validates the key via Steam.
    Ubisoft has managed to take out Steam's validation servers entirely.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Totally missed out on the gold rush.
    edited June 2011
    So, to fill folks in on some basics here if they got in on it:
    Digital River download manager must be downloaded and used within 30 days of receipt of your email with registration details.
    This is a download manager which will download the installer itself (except for some games, such as Zeit2, which is the entire game installer already at 389MB.)
    Download the installer somewhere, then back the installer up. You won't be able to download it again after 30 days. This is the bad part.

When installing, ENSURE Steam is running. I'm finding my games associating with Steam and using Steam to validate the key. That does not mean all games can be installed via Steam, so as I said, back up the installer. Just in case.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Is this news, or aiding and abetting?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    It's news, of course. Hard to aid and abet when they fixed it so quickly. It was down for less than an hour.
  • MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
    edited June 2011
    Got an email yesterday. Ubi notified me that they can't honor my sale, however, they gave me the choice of completing the same exact purchase with a 20% off coupon code.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Yep, got the same e-mail, and today, the games I downloaded from the 'sale' have been remotely disabled. :(
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Yeah I just checked mine and it is disabled.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    what-have-we-learned-today3.png
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    That taking advantage of bugs gives you a 20% discount?
    edited June 2011
    Zanthian wrote:
    Yeah I just checked mine and it is disabled.

Mine, surprisingly, aren't.

Of course now I've jinxed it. I definitely would buy Zeit2 though. Seriously; do Ubisoft a solid on that one, pick it up direct from Ubisoft (it'll automagically plug into Steam anyway.) It's well worth the full price of $7.50.
  • edited June 2011
    Just miss the good stuff. Any other news on discounts?