Expo Icrontic 2011

Comments

• RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Lincoln wrote:
    Added 2 days for the stragglers since Brian's at E3 anyway. You have until 3pm Friday EST.

But I bought my ticket before the deadline! Fie! :bigggrin:
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    QuadWhore wrote:
    This expo might require some jamming.
    QuadWhore wrote:
    YESSSSSS!
    ...I should come and do some icrontic jams and just leave the computer at home. :cool2:
    Gargoyle wrote:
    I may have a spare rig and a spare guitar...
    QuadWhore wrote:
    I should just bring my rig and set up it for gazing and for people left out. I'll bring both my guitars then too! I would actually enjoy that.

In for this! Bringing bass, etc. ...starting to tune now... :P (old joke)
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Might just make it if you start now Sharky ;)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Last call! Ticket sales end in < 4 hours.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    There is a strange shortage of Jimmeh in this thread, and the red carpet thread. :(
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him Bobby :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Well if he's gonna pull a Greg and "surprise" everybody he'd better do it soon; ticket sales end FOR SURE tomorrow night. I have to order the shirts and badges on Monday morning.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Well if he's gonna pull a Greg and "surprise" everybody he'd better do it soon; ticket sales end FOR SURE tomorrow night. I have to order the shirts and badges on Monday morning.

He's not pulling a me, or else we would be traveling together :wink:
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    fatcat wrote:
    He's not pulling a me, or else we would be traveling together :wink:

That's what you think :wink:

But, in all honesty, to dispel any rumors I just haven't been able to get myself excited about going this year. That combined with having to ask to get some vacation days shifted, I decided against going.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited June 2011

But, in all honesty, to dispel any rumors I just haven't been able to get myself excited about going this year. That combined with having to ask to get some vacation days shifted, I decided against going.

:(
    edited June 2011
    Fair enough. I'll miss you :(
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited June 2011

Tiblzaliznazniznarious, I was hoping to meet you. Some other day.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I remember meeting Jimmeh last year and him being surprised I knew who he was. You are an IC Rock Star Jimmy, your presence will be missed for sure.

-Digi
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I guess that just means I need to make sure I have chloroform and make the trunk of my car nice and comfortable before Winfrey and I come through Columbia.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Canti wrote:
    I guess that just means I need to make sure I have chloroform and make the trunk of my car nice and comfortable before Winfrey and I come through Columbia.

Oh yeah, this is happening, sorry Jimmy ;D
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2011

Balls! And I'm bringing coconut porter, too!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    coconut

/me vomits
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Canti wrote:

Did a certain car get in a decent sized accident last year?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Jimmy, think with you dipstick and I believe you will understand the importance of you appearing at this event.
    edited June 2011
    Tushon wrote:
    Did a certain car get in a decent sized accident last year?

Two years ago.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Ah, yes. I rode in that car once. I really liked it.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Gotcha. Just a healthy PSA for the life of Jimmy
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Jimmeh... Noooooo! :(
    edited June 2011
    jimmy YOU SON of beetach get thafu kch to ecxtp , theis iah babgoot taklkig and you brtter bfunk ge there or I ill kick you soo hard yor ramily will fuckn gtregerty it ofrecver.
    edited June 2011
    ^
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I want to write a plugin that makes it so any post cola makes between 1am and 5am shows up under the name 'bagfoot' instead. Or based on spellcheck results.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    cola wrote:
    jimmy YOU SON of beetach get thafu kch to ecxtp , theis iah babgoot taklkig and you brtter bfunk ge there or I ill kick you soo hard yor ramily will fuckn gtregerty it ofrecver.

Let's give this a try:

"Jimmy you SON OF A BITCH, get the fuck to EPIC. This is bagfoot talking, and you better fucking get there or I'll kick you so hard your family will fucking regret it forever."
    edited June 2011
    Thrax, I may need to hire you as my posting translator for the rest of ever. :D
    edited June 2011
    That's pretty damned good.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Andrew-Garfield-Spider-Man-Costume-Picture.jpg

UNF. (yes, I know it's the EPIC thread - whatever - needed more hot mansauce)