Minecraft Wiki

ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
edited September 2011 in Minecraft
In order to simplify keeping track of things on the server, specifically configurations and commonly used commands, I've started an IC Minecraft Wiki. This is primarily meant for Admins to use in order to keep track of things like plugin configurations, changes, planned changes and command "cheat sheets". As such, all admins should create an account on the wiki and familiarize themselves with the information contained therein (pretty plz?).

I've been working on documenting things as I've had time. Contact me about documentation requests and I'll see what I can do.

Regular players may find this wiki useful as well. Not only will it provide you with potentially interesting information on how the server works, but it does outline some plugin commands that can be used by regular players as well. You must create an account in order to view the wiki, but it's a simple and painless process.

Ops: Please create an account on the wiki then contact me so that I can add you to the "Ops" group which will allow you to view all the Op-only info in the wiki as well as giving you access to edit things.

IC Minecraft Wiki

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    oh sweet. Now I might actually know what to do when someone needs me to ops. :)

Edit: It's asking me for a password to log in, but it never prompted me to create a password when I signed up. :/
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    It should have emailed you a temporary password when you signed up. If not, I should be able to reset yours.
    Fill in all the information below to create a new account in this wiki. Make sure you supply a valid e-mail address - if you are not asked to enter a password here, a new one will be sent to that address.

;)

EDIT: Upon closer inspection (and testing), you probably never got the email because I had postfix "misconfigured" in such a way that sender verification would have failed, if you have that enabled. I'll have it generate you a new password and send it to you. Let me know if you don't get it.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Got it. :) I'm on as CB.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Registered as Snarkasm.
    edited June 2011
    k, updated your permissions.
    edited September 2011
    Updated the wiki with a new theme that I tweaked to match my ardichoke.info color scheme. I think it really shows that I have no talent as a web designer.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Having pages for your players documenting all the commands the mods implement would be nice too.