Expo Icrontic - Weather Forecast

RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
edited June 2011 in Community
RootWyrm here with your Expo Icrontic weather forecast.
For the most up to date information, go here! Or add Warren, MI to your Forecastfox configuration for more up to the minute information.

At this point, it's looking like you'll want to bring an umbrella. Temperatures through Wednesday are forecast to be in the 80's during the day. But you'll probably want to bring a jacket as well with evening lows near 60.

Folks arriving Monday and Tuesday should be prepared for a chance of thunderstorms throughout (about 30%), continuing through Wednesday, but there's no expectation of any severe weather. Thursday's looking to possibly be wet, but Friday through Sunday should see sunny skies and temperatures in the mid 70's.

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    expo is inside...

i'm seeing 40% chance of rain during golfing event right now
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited June 2011
    Rain during my expo?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I make it rain.
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    fatcat wrote:
    expo is inside...

i'm seeing 40% chance of rain during golfing event right now

You are correct, sir, except for:
    A) Taste of Detroit
    B) Golfing
    C) Random Outings Throughout The Week
    Not to mention people carrying expensive laptops, instruments, etcetera. Tis always better to be safe than sorry.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    The weather report this far out is probably pretty inaccurate. I wouldn't worry about it until....Tuesdayish.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited June 2011
    the-drizzle2.jpg
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    If you are driving from the south or east, be aware: there is a hazardous weather statement for near the Ohio border through tomorrow. Flight delays may result, so please remember to let your designated ride know if you know your flight will be delayed.

People travelling through Ohio, especially the northern half, should be especially aware of weather conditions. There is a high risk of severe thunderstorms throughout the northern parts of Ohio through Wednesday night. Delays at CLE, CAK and potentially dangerous conditions throughout the I80 corridor are very likely.

Ohio: Come for... well, we're not sure why you came, but this weather's sure to chase you off!