No more excuses. Battle.net authenticators for everyone!

Comments

• Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Everyone who has a smart phone, you mean
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Gate28 wrote:
    Everyone who has a smart phone, you mean

And anyone else who wants to purchase an authenticator, soooo... yes, everyone.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    but, but I really enjoyed watching Thrax's toon get hacked and all it's gear and money being sold off :p
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    fatcat wrote:
    but, but I really enjoyed watching Thrax's toon get hacked and all it's gear and money being sold off :p

You mean with an authenticator? I've had a keyfob, then the BB app, since they became available. :P

These things are bullshit. There are half a dozen exploits which make them completely trivial, but the illusion of security is good enough for most, I guess. And I also suppose it scares away the laziest of the ne'er-do-wells.
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    What's this "Diablo III" you speak of?
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    WebOS?
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    But I do not have an iPhone, iPod Touch, Android based phone or tablet, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone 7. What do I do?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Tim wrote:
    But I do not have an iPhone, iPod Touch, Android based phone or tablet, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone 7. What do I do?

A) Get one
    B) Buy the key chain thing
    C) Continue living in the past
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    This is good how? They created a system with holes that are targeted then they tried to patch them with your money and it didn't really hold. Chain link fence around the border and it doesn't work because it doesn't cover every foot.
  • edited July 2011
    After having my account hacked 2 times, so I got myself a droid and now have my mobile authenticator. No more hackers!
    Although I stopped playing WoW because Cata wasn't worth my 15$ a month
  • FrenchieFrenchie Maryland
    edited July 2011
    ^That was me, prior to me knowing how to actually comment on these things.