TF2 Not Loading Server List

FrenchieFrenchie Maryland
edited July 2011 in Team Fortress 2
Hey guys, may be a noobie problem, but I haven't played TF2 in so long (Since like the sniper update when the bow came out) and I just re-downloaded it and tried to load the servers list, and it just sat at "Retrieving Server List...."

I have also tried to load a practice game, and it failed with "Incorrect CD Key" (Or something of that nature)

And help or insight is appreciated

Comments

• FrenchieFrenchie Maryland
    edited July 2011
    Okay nevermind. I had to restart Steam. I figured it out.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Glad to see you are back in the game Frenchie!

-Digi
    edited July 2011
    Haha thanks. Wow it has been a long time. This game is so much different than what I have been playing recently.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    We have several people in the same boat (some of those people clocked 100s and a few 1000+ hours of play time) who recently "came back"
    edited July 2011
    Haha, yeah I have 101 hours played, so I guess I can't say I was a pro way back when, but I wasn't THIS bad
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    I'm one of the players that recently came back. I have around 500 hours. What's your in-game name, Tushon?
    edited July 2011
    Tushon .... :P

I've been on variously since EPIC. Steam ID is the same. Playing a lot of Civ 5 recently. Something like 400+ hours I think (of TF2, not Civ5 ... that would be insane)
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    I was just wondering if you were one of the other names I didn't recognize. I don't believe I've played with you yet.

I play as Scarborogh Jones.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    He is solid. He can tank me pretty well.
    edited July 2011
    I don't think I've seen your name, but I usually only look at {IC} tags or people who are up at the top of the lists.