Use your powers to change the world

edited July 2011 in Internet & Media
The world is on fire with technology allowing ordinary people to topple repressive and abusive governments. Egypt, Libya, Yemen.... The power of the www in the hand of the people.

I need the help of some web geniuses to come up with a system for Thailand and other countries like Thailand to do the same. I am a Thai and it's impossible to explain how corrupt and twisted the government here is. If someone shoots you, the police will not come help unless you pay them a bribe. If your boss doesn't pay you, the law will not help you because your boss has already bribed them. Votes are bought- children are bought as slaves- everything is bought here- and the poor have no say because they have no money.

My dream is to have a web forum where any Thai citizen can anonymously post their corruption stories for all the world to see. The only change here happens when the dark deeds are brought to light and the officials are put to shame. However I cannot create that forum because if the source was traceable, I would end up dead as soon as an official was fingered. This is how it works here.

I don't have the knowhow to make a site untraceable and to make the forum posters untraceable as well. If you know how to do this and help make it happen, I guarantee you will change the fate of an entire country.

Comments

• kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited July 2011
    Sooo you want to make an anonymous untraceable forum where everyone who posts is also anonymous and untraceable. Funny thing is we used go to to Asia to do that. Irony much?
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Honestly, you'll probably find more help/capabilities in certain areas in Europe.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    It's hard to believe people who are anonymous. You won't be credible.
  • edited July 2011
    Buddy J wrote:
    It's hard to believe people who are anonymous. You won't be credible.

It's true that people can post whatever accusations they like. However many officials require bribes from 80% of their citizen services, so by sheer number and repetition,we will get the story. And what's more it's the public eyes access to the inside workings of the Thai govt. that is important...