Klipsch 5.1 Home Sound System

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited August 2011 in Trading Post
Original Klipsch RB61's Bookshelves and RC52 center in front and RB10s in surround with RW10d powered sub woofer.

Denon AVR 1709 receiver

18 gauge copper wire with heatshrinked gold plated banana clip connectors. I think there is 20 or 25' worth of cable for the surrounds so that should be enough for a medium size room.

Everything new would be about in the 1700 dollar area. Everything has been well cared for, always stored in boxes when not used or when its been moved.

Great sounding stuff.

$1150 bucks. Throwing it up on local Craigslist too so I'll post when its gone.

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    The only damage was from the factory, the cover for one of the front 62s has a crack in the plastic removable cover and a snag in the fabric. You can sort of see it on the pic above. They wanted me to send the speakers back to get it replaced... so I didnt.
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for looking.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I can vote for this set of speakers. Been using Klipsch for a while and this set is just about as easy to run as they come. They do love extra power, but they run very well from a cheap receiver too. For this money, there isn't a better 5.1 set, period.
    edited June 2011
    Reasonable offers won't be turned down. Thanks again for looking.
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I wish like hell I had $1100 laying around. Hell, I wish I had $100 laying around, but yeah. Bump for Klipsch hotness. Hands down my favorite brand of speakers.
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Are you willing to sell these as individual speakers? I'm in the market for a new center channel.