Dino D-Day is $5 on Steam until tomorrow, get it for the lolz

ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited August 2011 in Gaming
kthx.

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    I was going to try it out for the free weekend, but free until Sunday at 1pm is pretty lame. My weekend goes to midnight, at least.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    1 PM Sunday? It still shows up in my games to install and I didn't buy it. It's almost 7 PM Sunday. Wut?
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Typo in free weekend announcement or they forgot to rescind free status, I guess. I figure by the time I've got it downloaded and installed, they'll probably flip the switch.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited July 2011
    Been their, bought that :D
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    It's pretty awesome.
  • Bad-Mr-FrostyBad-Mr-Frosty Member
    edited August 2011
    The Axis seems overpowered. Am I wrong to feel this way?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I have some balance concerns, yes.
  • Bad-Mr-FrostyBad-Mr-Frosty Member
    edited August 2011
    Especially on one of the levels i was playing on. I think it was just Deathmatch... But the axis were getting TRexs and the allies didn't seem to get anything at all :/
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I've got two available copies, inspire me and one can be yours!
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I will fight along with my dino breatheren all the way back to the land before time, looking and hunting for digital tree-stars along the way with Peatree, Littlefoot, Cera, Spike, and the gang.

(And if you're old enough/had the VHS, I'll treat you to some Pizza Hut pizza for a birthday party)

...may I please have your extra copy? For the treestar reference alone?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    ZenMode wrote:
    I've got two available copies, inspire me and one can be yours!

Inspiration...

awesome.jpg

Turok%20Fights%20T-Rex%20-%20resized.jpg

trex_guns.jpg

wow_in_progress.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1307294104176

I was going to do more but that last image wins. I'm happy for finding it even if I don't get a copy.

:bigggrin:

-Digi

Edit for the Side profile:

0001bh8p
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    NiGHTS wrote:
    I will fight along with my dino breatheren all the way back to the land before time, looking and hunting for digital tree-stars along the way with Peatree, Littlefoot, Cera, Spike, and the gang.

(And if you're old enough/had the VHS, I'll treat you to some Pizza Hut pizza for a birthday party)

tumblr_l46hnuQL0q1qcs8tgo1_500.jpg

How could you forget Ducky?! You make Ducky sad.

j8o183.jpg

HAD the VHS? Fool The Land Before Time is 50% of all the VHS tapes I still own. It's the first movie I can actually remember seeing in a theater and is my favorite movie from childhood. Although, none of them beyond the original exist as far as I'm concerned. I could rant but I'll spare you that, instead posting music in the What are you listening to? thread.

Also an old picture of mine based on a true story.

2mcvs6u.jpg

I may fucking love that movie. Just maybe.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Soldiers, lend me your ears!

The enemy approaches, and he brings his friends, the Dinosaurs! But fear not, for the Nazi War Machine brings those giant lizards because they cannot bring what we have: COURAGE, HONOR, PRIDE, AND PATRIOTISM! The monsters with razor sharp teeth you will soon face are the cheap cement Hitler is using to fill the gaps left by the Fascist mentality that makes weak soldiers! Are you weak soldiers? Hell no! You fight on the side of freedom! On the side of justice! You fight for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Some of you may not survive, and many may very well be eaten alive by a T-Rex, but ask yourself one question, "Is there a more awesome way to die?" The answer is no, soldiers! Nazis riding dinosaurs are no match for the American freedoms that you are defending and may very well perish for here today! TO ARMS! TODAY THE DINONAZIS WILL PERISH!!!!!!

(Inspiring speech complete)
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Bump =p
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Hmmmm....