RAMORAMA, 20GB of DDR3 1600!

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited August 2011 in Trading Post
For real, 20 gigabytes of DDR3 1600 is up for sale, G.Skill and Kingston HyperX.

I just pulled these from working systems. To my knowledge, these modules are without defect and all run at or above their factory ratings. All of this RAM was purchased new no farther back than October 2010.

Details:

G.Skill DDR3 1600, 9/9/9/24, 1.5V;
- four dual channel kits, each 2 X 2G, 16GB total, 8 modules;
- I know that two of these kits run perfectly together (8GB) in an ASRock socket 1156 motherboard. (I have them segregated from the rest of the modules in case someone requests it.); I would imagine the other two kits would run well together as well.
UPDATE: only one kit (2 X 2GB) of G.Skill DDR3 1600 remaining

Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, CAS 8, 1.65V;
- one dual channel kit, 2 X 2GB, 4GB total, two modules
UPDATE: HyperX is SOLD

Pricing:

$22 for each 2X2GB kit, which includes USPS Priority shipping with Delivery Confirmation; USA preferred, Canada OK if purchase of several kits and buyer pays higher shipping costs and assumes any customs duties

Payment: PayPal only. I would prefer US sales, but Canada is OK if the buyer understands he/she is liable for any customs and is willing to pay for higher shipping costs.

Heatware 240/0/0

Here are the RAM models and links:

G.Skill DDR3 1600, ALL of it: F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ, link

Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600: link

Comments

• MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
    edited August 2011
    I sent you a PM.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    replied

:)
    edited August 2011
    Malpercio, thank you.

4 modules are sold: 4 X 2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600.

I have 4 X 2GB G.Skill remaining and the 2 X 2GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600.

Are planning upgrades or builds for family, friends, or yourself? Here's your chance for a pile of good DDR3 at great prices.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Incoming PM.
    edited August 2011
    Got it, reply sent

Update: I corrected the specifications for the HyperX.
    edited August 2011
    MirarcleManS, please check your PMs. The Kingston is already gone.

I still have available:

4 X 2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    edited August 2011
    Mostly sold out now, only one kit remaining - 2 X 2GB G.Skill 1600
    edited August 2011

ALL GONE----

you're too late