Internet dating with a naked redhead

djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
edited September 2011 in Lifestyle

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Thanks for the amazing write-up! I am so happy you've found success with your profile. :)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Will probably be looking into this in a couple months
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I might as well post a link to my OKCupid profile for anyone that's curious to see the results. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/djmeph
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Word smithing is okay as long as its still geniune. Always be yourself.
  • edited August 2011
    @Tushon...hit me up! I'm happy to help!

@Cliff_Forster...I TOTALLY agree. That's why I send out a detailed questionnaire, as well as encourage my clients to really open up to me as I'm writing for them. I want it to be THEM on the page, and I even use specific words and phrases they give me. My goal is just to arrange things so that it's readable (and likable) by a stranger. :)
  • one234hone234h Downingtown, PA [USA]
    edited August 2011
    Wow, this is awesome. I have a lot of respect for people who are willing to put themselves out there on a dating site!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    The Naked Redhead, You're the modern "Hitch". Some folks may look, from the outside, and see this as a gimmick to trick people. If you stick to what you say and your clients are honest then the matches may very well be stronger since it's more honest and sincere. I've got a few friends that cannot type/spell/express themselves in words and really are awesome and articulate. You talk to them then see how they write and they don't match. YOU can help them find love. Awesome!
  • edited September 2011
    @QCH...Yeah, in a lot of ways, I see myself as a wingwoman of sorts. The great thing about working with Norm was that he really is an awesome dude...we just needed to figure out how that looked in print and picture form. :)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    @QCH...Yeah, in a lot of ways, I see myself as a wingwoman of sorts. The great thing about working with Norm was that he really is an awesome dude...we just needed to figure out how that looked in print and picture form. :)
    BTW, might as well join IC. You'll fit in here and we always need more... :eek2: