Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3 AM3+ Mobo

Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
edited September 2011 in Hardware
This is a tale of a wondrous motherboard it lived a short like of only 3 weeks. This tale is sad and true. I came up stairs to my dismay the my computer had shut off. I attempt to turn it back on and it would not boot. I open my case and disconnect each part one at a time to see what the problem is coming from and I hold in the power button and smell smoke. I look and the usb slots on the motherboard are sparking and have burnt my motherboard. I don't know if this is my motherboard or my usb cords or both. However this tale does have a happy ending as newegg is sending me a new one for free. Also I unplugged the usb and it booted so yayyyy :D.

Comments

• FrenchieFrenchie Maryland
    edited September 2011
    I was expecting a "my mom got scared, and said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in Belair"
  • Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
    edited September 2011
    FROM NORTH PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, AT THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS. CHILLING OUT MAX AND RELAXING ALL COOL. SHOOTING SOME B BALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL, WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD STARTED MAKING TROUBLE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MOM GOT SCARED, AND SAID YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTY AND UNCLE IN BELAIR!!!! okay you made my day lol :D
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Weeee for RMAs. I also wanted a fresh ending to that rhyme
  • Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
    edited September 2011
    LOL sorry I was gonna make it a poem but I was rushing to post before I left
  • one234hone234h Downingtown, PA [USA]
    edited September 2011
    Frenchie wrote:
    I was expecting a "my mom got scared, and said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in Belair"

;D