[ICOK Exclusive] WTS pre-modded Nook Color w/ accessories for $190

ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited October 2011 in Trading Post
NOTICE: This offer is only eligible to Icrontic Oktoberfest attendees. I do not want to deal with shipping this product internationally to the States, and you do not want to deal with the cost of receiving it internationally.

I recently acquired the superior HTC Flyer through Best Buy's pricing mishaps, which means I no longer have a need for my Nook Color

Though refurbished Nook Colors frequently sell for $150-175, I am asking $200 USD for my Nook Color. Here's what you will get:

A pre-modded Nook Color (and charger) hand-customized by me to run the latest build of CyanogenMod, 7.1, which was just released this past week. It runs a hand-themed installed of Launcher 7 (see example), which I will personalize for you if we have a deal.

I have optimized this install with the very latest kernel, memory and storage tweaks that Android development has to offer. I've also obsessed over maximizing battery life by hand-tweaking the CPU's frequency steppings, as well as the voltage for each stepping. And, finally, you know I will support your purchase by answering any questions you may have in the months ahead.

In terms of accessories, it also comes with an Industrielle-made case, featuring appreciably sturdy construction, a thin profile, microfiber interior lining and a durable faux-leather polyurethane exterior. This retails for $40 by itself.

Also included is a 4GB, class 4 microSD card from Samsung, which I imagine runs roughly $20, depending on the retailer. This MicroSD card also has an SD adapter.

These materials alone would cost you $190, but my offer is $20 cheaper and saves you all the time and effort of following my guide to doing it yourself. I trust you see the value in my offer. :)

I accept funds through PayPal, check (if I like you), or cash (preferred).

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Bump w/ price drop.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    (not interested, as I have one of my own but couldn't you just open up the offer to ship it while you're here? I'm thinking you may have just not wanted to deal with that, but just in case)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    That.