ICOK 2011

123457»

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    shwaip wrote:
    What if it were to rain or snow?

then I would use an umbrella or snow shoes.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    hB5FX.gif...the mail must go through...hB5FX.gif
  • boasistboasist Troy
    edited October 2011
    I guess I'll be alone on the server ALL weekend. Physical interaction it seems has won again.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I'll be around a few times, but paintballing saturday morning and halloween party that night will prevent me from playing "too" much.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I will be around all weekend as Ashley is doing sound for a film shoot this weekend; HOUSE TO MYSELF! DRUNKEN BF3!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    There would probably be IC people playing BF3 from ICOK, but my internet gateway decided to take a shit. We're getting about 9Kbps right now. AT&T is sending out a new router sometime soon :-/
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I'll be there right around 3pm. I will be seriously hungry if anybody wants lunch around then!
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    DJMeph is about to rock the house.

http://yfrog.com/klomceij
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Sup fools. Costume party just started. Get in on the live stream!

http://www.ustream.tv/broadcaster/9630086
    edited October 2011
    Ignore the above link. use this one: http://j-tv.me/vbBSsG

lol driniking
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    This was the easiest cleanup in the history of Oktoberfest. Everyone put their empties directly in the bins and the costume party aftermath was gone before I rolled out of bed Sunday morning. ^5 everyone.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    When 4 or 5 people pitch in when most people are still sleeping, it goes by very fast. :)

Thank you to Brian, Nicole, Lincoln, and the kids for hosting the party, and having space for many of us to crash. It was a great Oktoberfest, not too crazy, but lots of fun. Was great to see so many people I haven't seen in a while. <3
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Lincoln wrote:
    This was the easiest cleanup in the history of Oktoberfest. Everyone put their empties directly in the bins and the costume party aftermath was gone before I rolled out of bed Sunday morning. ^5 everyone.

Hah, adults?
    edited November 2011
    MAGIC wrote:
    Hah, adults?
    Getting closer ;D
    edited November 2011
    For the first time ever, people stopped stacking their beer bottles inexplicably next to the sink. Thanks, everyone!
    edited November 2011
    For the first time ever, people stopped stacking their beer bottles inexplicably next to the sink. Thanks, everyone!
    Downside of this is that many may not be rinsed.. which used to happen as Matt and I moved them to the garage.. 1/2 win!
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    I got your Barbie Zucchini!
    edited November 2011
    The three things that I took home from Oktoberfest - Russian Unicorn, Dungeon Defenders, and this:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eOv4HHOtn1E&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    You forgot herpes.
    edited November 2011
    Those are the same headphones that are attached to Nicole's PC!!
    edited November 2011
    I figured that was implied.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Indeed. It wasn't the most wild of Oktoberfests, but I'm okay with this. It was helluva lot of fun, with copious amounts of beer to be sampled. The evening dinner runs were also amazing, as expected of Icrontian tradition.

I echo the thanks to the ICHQ residents for opening their house once again to the tired and thirsty. I've never seen the basement so open and cleared out for snoozing (even before Scotty was living down there), so thanks for that as well.

And finally...
    djmeph wrote:
    I got your Barbie Zucchini!

Dem strawberries look juicy!

I listened to Russian Unicorn about 30 times since I've gotten back. So. Damn. Catchy.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YjaZNYSt7o0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Talkin full on sex.
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    hey all, made that recipe thread I was asked about! let me know if I missed your favorite treat! :)
  • CharityCharity Land O Lakes, Florida Member
    edited November 2011
    Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I had an amazing time, and it was so great to meet you all! Can't wait to do it again! :D
  • CharityCharity Land O Lakes, Florida Member
    edited November 2011
    Also... LOL at changing my name to Cheeseburger! I thought my account had been hacked at first. Is that how I am going to be known from now on? :p
    edited November 2011
    epic_troll.png