Nintendo DSi XL, YoYos, Monitor, Bike

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited November 2011 in Trading Post
A lot of randomness here, but I have a lot of randomness to sell.

Firstly an essentially new Nintendo DSi XL with Pokemon Black and Final Fantasy III. 125 +shipping.

Some of my old Yoyos from way back when. An HSpin Pyro, HSpin Good vs. Evil II, and a Buzz-On Element X. Not sure if anyone around here does any yoyoing but if you do you know of HSpin. They're yoyos are made in limited runs, have serial numbers, yada yada. Sort of become collector items, but are also some of the best yoyos made.
110 +shipping for the 3.

I have a Samsung SyncMaster 245WB 24" LCD monitor for sale. Its an awesome monitor. Comes with a DVI cable, DVI to HDMI and HDMI cable to connect to a PS3 or Xbox.
I dont have the original packaging so shipping this would scare me. I'll have to say local only on it unless you want to pay extra for me to procure a box and enough packaging materials to safely ship it.
135 +maybe shipping.

Selling my bike. Trek 2.1 Alpha. Full Shimano 105 drive, carbon fork, aluminum 54 frame, upgrated Bontrager Inform RL saddle, Bontrager node wireless computer, Profile Designs Aerobars. Great bike. I've been riding it for almost 2 years. I keep it clean and maintained. Other than minor wear, the left shifter has a scuff from being hit by a car. No damage to the components or the bike though.
850, local pickup only.

Ikea Fredrik desk, have one, dont use it.
80, local pickup only.

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    MAGIC wrote:
    A lot of randomness here, but I have a lot of randomness to sell.

Firstly an essentially new Nintendo DSi XL with Pokemon Black and Final Fantasy III. 125 +shipping.

Some of my old Yoyos from way back when. An HSpin Pyro, HSpin Good vs. Evil II, and a Buzz-On Element X. Not sure if anyone around here does any yoyoing but if you do you know of HSpin. They're yoyos are made in limited runs, have serial numbers, yada yada. Sort of become collector items, but are also some of the best yoyos made.
    110 +shipping for the 3.

I have a Samsung SyncMaster 245WB 24" LCD monitor for sale. Its an awesome monitor. Comes with a DVI cable, DVI to HDMI and HDMI cable to connect to a PS3 or Xbox.
    I dont have the original packaging so shipping this would scare me. I'll have to say local only on it unless you want to pay extra for me to procure a box and enough packaging materials to safely ship it.
    135 +maybe shipping.

Selling my bike. Trek 2.1 Alpha. Full Shimano 105 drive, carbon fork, aluminum 54 frame, upgrated Bontrager Inform RL saddle, Bontrager node wireless computer, Profile Designs Aerobars. Great bike. I've been riding it for almost 2 years. I keep it clean and maintained. Other than minor wear, the left shifter has a scuff from being hit by a car. No damage to the components or the bike though.
    850, local pickup only.

Ikea Fredrik desk, have one, dont use it.
    80, local pickup only.

Oh yeah, and a Razer Black Widow mechanical Keyboard. 60 +shipping.
    edited November 2011
    Sold Pokemon on Amazon so the Gameboy is now 110, with only FFIII.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Y U sell this stuff so close to Christmas?!?! >_< If you still have the monitor come the start of next year, I might have to take it off your hands.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Why are you selling your bike?!?!

What about triathlons? :( Or are you getting a new bike?
    edited November 2011
    Yes, hoping to get a tri bike for next year, but now I need cash more.

Monitor is sold.

Thanks,
    edited November 2011
    DSI and pokemon are sold, still have FFIII for sale. 5 bucks+ shipping.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Have you tried putting the YoYos on e-bay if they are indeed collector's items? Might reach a bigger crowd there.