WTB AM2 motherboard

ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
edited December 2011 in Trading Post
I currently have an old Athlon X2 system that I'm using for my HTPC. Sadly, it's dying. It will randomly stop working and sometimes refuse to boot. I'm 99% sure that it's the motherboard, so I'd like to replace it and see if I can keep this beast running. Thus I am looking to purchase from one of you fine Icrontians a spare, 100% functional, AM2 (or AM2+) board. I need it to have at least 1 PCI-e slot and 1 standard PCI slot. More SATA ports the better. Preferably IDE as well (so I can reuse my DVD drive).

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Brand new, in box, full retail, never been touched. http://www.msi.com/product/mb/DKA790GX%20Platinum.html

Also have the DFI 790FX-M2R that used to be my personal system. Should have most/all of the bits that came with it as well.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Asking price for each? (No shipping, I'll come pick it up at some point if that's okay)
    edited December 2011
    $50 for the MSI
    $35 for the DFI
    edited December 2011
    Sweet. I'll take the DFI board off your hands. It's going to be about a week before I do though (didn't expect a response this fast).
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited December 2011
    Ryder - I'll take the MSI board off your hands. :-) I'm in the same boat for a family member. PM sent.
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited December 2011
    Bump....Ryder? Did you get my PM?
    edited December 2011
    Yep.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    McBain wrote:
    Bump....Ryder? Did you get my PM?

His royal sunburn is considering your offer, and will announce a decision as soon as he has finished peeling.
    edited December 2011
    Transaction has taken place. Please to be moving to completed.