My BFME2 is wacked!

edited December 2011 in Gaming
Ok so a few weeks ago i posted that my BFME2 has buggs so they said it was coz i t was fake and i had to get the real game. Well i have bad news for them! I got the real one! and it still does it! so really guys HELP!!!

I can start the game normally and start skirmish or LAN game. But then 3min30sec later all my units and structures are destroyed and im left defeated.

Now i have un-installed the game several times and dlted all files from the game that might be bugged but the problem stays. Now i know its not my system because i have a good system.

Thank you for the time.

Comments

• JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    The blunt, cold, hard truth is that it won't happen, unless your game is pirated. Deal with it, and buy the game.

Now, if you're 100% sure this is a legal copy, reinstalling should fix it.

Also, after consulting with my friend Google, having the game installed on two computers at the same time may trigger this problem. Make sure your game is only installed on your computer, reinstall and try again.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    This is by far my favorite anti-piracy mechanism ever.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Thrax wrote:
    This is by far my favorite anti-piracy mechanism ever.
    +1

Though Arkham Asylum is a close second with its unavoidable, poison gas death for pirates.
  • edited November 2011
    ok, well sorry to say this but your friend google is wrong it is a legal copy of the game and i did re-install it. and no it is not installed on 2 PC's. only mine. so unless u guys can fix my problem with usefull HELP STFU!!! Im tired of admins and moderators thinking they are the BOMB just becoz they can lock threads and kick normal gamers like me while were down!! i asked for help not idiotic comments saying the excact opposite that i said
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Then I'm sorry, there is no way we can help you. If you don't want our help, you can GTFO.

For further troubleshooting, please contact EA, although I doubt they'll say anything else than we already did.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Assuming you have a legit copy, you should check your app data folder and my documents for BFME2 files, as they may not have been deleted upon uninstallation.
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you Tushon i will do that.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    So you had the "bad one" the first time?
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, xavron, that was a really pathetic explosion you had there. Jokke did say "if you do have a legit copy," so he was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Don't go off on people who are trying to give you help and advice.