[BLOG] The End of The World

jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
Most of you don't know what I do for a living. So let me explain it quickly, point blank: I kill bed bugs. We use four heaters to treat bed bugs. I heat the unit to 140 degrees for 6 hours. The intense heat dehydrates their waxy molecules at 115 degrees, and they die with in a few seconds.

So having said that I've been in a lot of homes and apartments. I've seen the cleanest and dirtiest places you can live...until now. On 6-16-09 I stepped into hell. It just so happens I brought a video camera along with me. Sit back and enjoy the horror fest.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Y78RMBCaw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Y78RMBCaw&hl=en&fs=1&&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    That is some foul shit.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    WHAT THE EFF
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    oh sweet lord... at 2 minutes, ugh. i need a shower...
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    Just be happy you guys couldn't smell it. I had a MSA Respirator on and it was going through that.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    I'm sorry man. Next time I'll let ya use my flamethrower and you can just burn the place down.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    Madness.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    O M G.
  • wahaywahay Cincinnati, OH Member
    And a person was living like this?!
  • KometeKomete Member
    Man and someone actually has sat on that toilet on a regular basis.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Apparently not, if they were shitting on the floor
  • IKoNIKoN Chicago
    dammn bro i really feel bad for ya, i need to hook u up with some plastic explosives so you can set them up around the apartment and send that place straight back to hell including the owner in it, that fuck does not deserve to live, dammn to let ur place get that bad....were they still living in there ? where were they sleeping thats all i want to know ?
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    *Immediately drives back to Champaign JUST to completely scrub her apartment*
  • Makes me think of this. Jokerz, PETA find you guilty sir!

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE55H4Z220090618

Say, can we have a follow up video of you nuking the buggers? That would be an eye opener.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    Yeah cliff I have to go back there next week. Stinky has so many that their living in his walls. YAY ME Im so excited I cant wait : /
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    What prompted this super-clean guy to finally call for help?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Dude needs a little more than a roach motel to take care of that problem.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    MOTHEROFGOD.