League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Is it sad that the only two things I associate with League of Legends is "lol" and "BE A MAAAAAN!"?
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Is it sad that the only two things I associate with League of Legends is "lol" and "BE A MAAAAAN!"?
    Not sad at all, because I think of the exact same things. Well, also EAT A DICK, CLOWN, but you know, sort of a thing I say I guess.

Nights, it would be awesome if you joined up. We could all get low level accounts to help you progress (or I could play my main account because it's low enough already! hahahaha! ahhhh ....
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I have a smurf account I'd be willing to play while Nights levels up, just name a time XD
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I have a few smurfs I should level just to get my referral bonuses on em, and I'd be more than happy to stomp some nubs :D
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Wait...referrals? I thought this was free?
    It is, but if you refer people to the game through a referral link you can get special bonuses such as extra points to spend.
    edited December 2011
    It is a free game, but they still need to make money somehow, otherwise the game wouldn't have lasted long.

They have special character skins, character bundles, and also allow us to buy characters directly (For those that don't want to play for a month to buy one character) Quite frankly I applaud the way they're working things, with the special skins and the bundles they make me WANT to buy the extra stuff for the game.

If you ever want to play a match hit me up on my LoL account Ilriyas the mage.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Wait...referrals? I thought this was free?
    It can be 100% free. However, many people end up spending money on it because it makes the "getting up to level 30" or "getting all the pretty things"* much easier.

* By pretty things, I mean both skins, which have no functional changes, just aesthetic value, and actual perks like increased IP earnings based on wins or time periods (24 hours of increased IP etc).
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited December 2011

It can be 100% free. However, many people end up spending money on it because it makes the "getting up to level 30" or "getting all the pretty things"* much easier.
    I don't know what you are talking about O:-).

Also, where the hell have you been Tush.
    Hiding in a hole constructed of dragon bones and the force.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    How do I get one of those? My hole is just a hard drive RMA and laziness...
    At least you guys have a hole.
    Ugh, lost over 10 ranked games tonight because of troll teammates and shitty matchmaking. I can't carry teams that surrender at 20 EVERY.FUCKING.GAME.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Is that was they call ELO hell?
    And this is why I don't touch ranked, I've only ever played one game of it and I had to carry an entire team as jungle Shaco I was the only one who went positive and they still blamed me for the loss.
    Trust me Lynx, there's a very good reason it's called Hell.
    edited January 2012

So I support as Galio bottom lane, we kinda crush Trist and Singed. GP has a decent jungle run, but Cass and Graves won't lay off Viktor top vs Trynd. We end up taking 2 dragons throughout the game, give up both barons, and barely keep them from destroying everything. Cass can't take it, she dcs, we can't possibly hope to win, but we're gonna try. The other team gets baron, but what's this? Trynd dc'd as well? We just killed Singed when he overextended at top? PUSH MID GOGOGOGO FTW! Never give up, never surrender.
  • ghbutlerghbutler Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Ranked is full of raging tryhard virgins who think its COD Team Deathmatch. Every game you get feeders, leavers, and ragers. They are worse than the people who play normal IMO. Avoid at all costs.

Ranked is full of raging tryhard virgins who think its COD Team Deathmatch. Every game you get feeders, leavers, and ragers. They are worse than the people who play normal IMO. Avoid at all costs.
    lolwut. Way to generalize :/ I don't even play ranked, but that seems a bit extreme. Cola isn't a raging tryhard virgin ... I mean, he's been to EPIC.
    edited January 2012
    lolwut. Way to generalize :/ I don't even play ranked, but that seems a bit extreme. Cola isn't a raging tryhard virgin ... I mean, he's been to EPIC.
    It's not extreme at all, every one of my friends have experienced the same type of people when they try ranked.

• Nonranked is full of raging tryhard virgins who think its COD Team Deathmatch. Every game you get feeders, leavers, and ragers. They are worse than the people who play ranked IMO. Avoid at all costs.
    oooo can I have a go?

Life is full of raging tryhard virgins who go out of their way to troll an internet community that their friend is a part of simply because they have nothing better to do with their time. They are worse people than the people who play ranked lol IMO. Avoid at all costs.

That was fun, can we stop this line of conversation now?
    edited January 2012
    oooo can I have a go?

Life is full of raging tryhard virgins who go out of their way to troll an internet community that their friend is a part of simply because they have nothing better to do with their time. They are worse people than the people who play ranked lol IMO. Avoid at all costs.

That was fun, can we stop this line of conversation now?
    How am I trolling? I'm bored at university and decided to come on here and chat with people. Jump to conclusions much, Tim?
    My Mundo Jingle (In the tune of "Here comes Santa Claus")

Here comes Mundo, here comes Mundo, pushing the top lane.
    He's got a cleaver for the girls and boys who stay and complain.
    Throwing cleavers, ignoring cc'ers, regening health all day.
    Goes where he pleases, kills who reasons, cause Mundo owns this lane.

Here comes Mundo, here comes Mundo, pushing the top lane.
    He's got a cleaver for the girls and boys who stay in the fray.
    Throwing cleavers, ignoring cc'ers, regening health all day.

I'm confused are you placing this here because it's funny or are you informing us that you're quitting LoL through the use of a musical number?
    Because it's funny :P
    Because it's funny :P
    Ah that's cool
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    Add me. Username is FuzzyMcNubNubs.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    Played a game with Ilriyas earlier. He's pro Kayle.