The League of Extraordinary Icrontians season two

Comments

• NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    I'm planning on joining this Tuesday and will be looking forward to my spanking.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2012
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Damn, Jimmy has me beat by 3 hours. I must have gone to class or something stupid.
    If only we'd known how much geek cred was at stake.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    I'm sitting on just over 500 hours of play-time. See you all tomorrow!
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Hmm I feel like I missed it. I checked a couple times around 7-9 CST and I never noticed more than two people playing.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    It starts tomorrow, Koreish
    Reminder bompz. < 4 hours.
  • You guys organized too well. Server is full.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    Indeed Cliff. I managed to get in sorta early. Then I get booted by the game during the transition to the next map/game-type. Spot filled immediately. Gonna have to "take turns" I guess.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Yeah, I had to dodge cause a damned server glitch made it so that I couldn't leave spectator mode, thought that if I tried to reconnect fast enough I could get back in but no chance.
  • Nope.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    good times tonight
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Had a helluva fun time playing tonight, also had a great deal of fun getting to beat Cola at his own game (got you by 1 mate XD)
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    Great success! Can't wait for next Tuesday.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    DLUKN OUT WHAT ONW HATERWS
    gg! My hotel internet shat the bed on me a couple of times there but playing with you guys for a bit sure did help with the homesickness, me being stranded out here in the desert and all :P

edited January 2012
    I chose from among the players who lasted the full 2 hours for a special award: A custom Icrontic ingame badge (the "Clan Pride" with the Icrontic fedora on it). This week's recipient is @MiracleManS! Honorable mentions include trooster, NLichtman, and Shuckle.

I don't guarantee to give it out every week (or to use the same criteria) but there will be more. :D
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    The turnip internet connection or something was wonky. I came for a while, but I hate lagging out.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    Good times. Can't wait for the next one! P.S. On Steam I'm GreenDevout, just to reaffirm.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    Yeah, I had to dodge cause a damned server glitch made it so that I couldn't leave spectator mode, thought that if I tried to reconnect fast enough I could get back in but no chance.
    If you had listened to me over voice comms, you would've been able to reconnect instantly without losing your spot. +1 to listening skill needed.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Great times tonight. Didn't realize how late it was getting. Big thanks to @Lincoln for the badge. I will wear it proudly.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    @primesuspect nice! this is now my new desktop background. So many pyro's then there's the 1 awkward demo in the middle.
  • quake101quake101 Ohio Icrontian
    Sorry guys, I was unable to make it last night... :(
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    I was in and out early ...I saw pigflipper and winfrey.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    It was a blast and I even owned several of you as a sniper. What? Did I say sniper? Yep... headshots for everyone!

Oh, and I need some of those fancy new weapons. My inventory is quite limited when compared to what is out now. WOW
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    I will never be able to stay the entire two hours, we usually eat around 8 PST so I will either be in the hour before or the hour after, but rarely for the whole two hours.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'm in tonight. CAN'T WAIT. Bring it fools.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Ho-ly crap am I ready for some ICTF2 lovin'. Miss Preach, though :-/
This discussion has been closed.