Anyone here watch Chuck (TV series)?

Evelon277Evelon277 Canada
edited January 2012 in Lifestyle
I just watched the series finale and wow. What an ending. Anybody else going to miss this show?

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Huh, I had no idea that it was ending (Of course that said I didn't watch too much of it) I quite enjoyed the episodes I saw however. Might give the whole series a go later on.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Definitely going to miss it. Even when the episodes got a bit corny (especially the two midseason ones that came from the extended season) I still loved it.
  • I'm just pissed the pulled it from Hulu after the season 5 premier. Haven't seen anything beyond that this season :(
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    Same here. I hooked one of my roommates on it, too. Come to think of it, I think he just watched the last episode. I have no idea how...
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    I loved Chuck, but I can't disagree with ending it. It started jumping the shark pretty hard at the end. Morgan as the intersect?

But it was a good finale, and I'll miss the hell out of it.
    I loved Chuck, but I can't disagree with ending it. It started jumping the shark pretty hard at the end. Morgan as the intersect?
    I thought the same at first, but they used the plot pretty well.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    We started out as HUGE fans, but after the second season it started getting too......predictable and the character Chuck got too far away from the innocent/ simple guy that he once was.

Final show was good though.

We started out as HUGE fans, but after the second season it started getting too......predictable and the character Chuck got too far away from the innocent/ simple guy that he once was.
    That character progression is what kept the show going though. He got more confident, while still retaining his geek core and, while not as innocent, still held to his simple convictions.
  • No one could be around that kind of life and stay innocent. Especially once he had to choose to kill or let Sarah die.