League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    We barely won that game and it was 60+ minutes long. Graves was a licensed murderer.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    BEAR DOUCHE OP
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited January 2012
    WHAT.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    That is simply amazing.

So...anyone up for trying that?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2012
    That is simply amazing.

Only if you talk Deutsch to me.
    That is simply amazing.

Only if you talk Deutsch to me.
    Um, sure I'll get my father to feed me translations I suppose.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    A friend of mine told me that it can't be done anymore because they changed the priority of targeting to champions over wards and rally points, but I haven't found anything to to prove what he says.
  • A friend of mine told me that it can't be done anymore because they changed the priority of targeting to champions over wards and rally points, but I haven't found anything to to prove what he says.
    I have heard the same. That and I believe they removed rally from the game.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    Those crazy Germans.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    First match against new beginner bots was easy. They were smarter about a few things though.

Then tried a match on the new intermediate ...

If that Caitlyn wasn't so boss then we would of been ROFLstomped. I just wish I did better then the others who you could tell were new to their respective characters. /excuse
    I can't play public games anymore. Every time I queue with 2 or 3 pubs, they always surrender right at 20 minutes. I don't get it. Everyone just gives up so easily these days. It's frustrating.

Tonight, we surrendered a game that we were WINNING. We had tower advantage, and were only down by 3 kills, but our team thought they had a fed player, so they successfully surrendered at 20 minutes. I was fed myself. It would have been an easy comeback with team fights, but we gave up. It's so frigging frustrating.

If I can't queue with Icrontic majority, it isn't worth playing.
  • If I can't queue with Icrontic majority, it isn't worth playing.
    This has been my thought since I started playing.

edited February 2012
    Last pub game I played was only to test out Ziggs because no one else was online at the time.

I did fairly well but we had one person feed the enemy team 6 kills before sitting in base simply cause they were upset that I got Ziggs first and then another player started buying nothing but wards 10 minutes in and threw them all over the nexus area.

Absolutely despise playing solo queue's and I'm not likely to do it again.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Designated LoL night like with TF2 and BF3? League of Legendary Icrontians?
    loli, you say ... I think I've heard that somewhere before
    edited February 2012
    Oh thanks, I feel horrible now. League of Icrontians. Icrontian LoL. Whatever, doesn't need a name.

You didn't answer the question though.
    No. Not that it's a bad idea, but we just can't sustain it. Between TF2, BF3, and synchtube streams, there's just too much commitment in the week. Plus, historically, scheduled times have only led to strife and frustration, and eventually people stop caring. We've struggled with our BF3 server because of this. TF2 has only worked because it's a core component of our community.

Plus, we play League nightly as it is. We don't need a scheduled time.
    Mmk, I'm still new so I wasn't sure how any past attempts may have worked.
    Just make sure you've added us on your League friends list (one or two games with all of us and you'll know who to add, basically), and then just sit with the client open and start passing out game requests. You'll either get some people to join, or you'll be pulled into regular games with others.

Also, Skype. Need Skype.
    edited February 2012
    next time i see a bobby on LoL we are playing together no if's and's or dickbutts about it.
    Need Skype beta ... regular client was still all crashy for me on Win 7 x64. I didn't answer your question because I am a terrible one to ask (due to frequency of play) and I think it would be lulzy to call it that. I also agree that it is more of a lots of them play frequently enough that it doesn't need to be scheduled. Like UPSLynx said, just get in a few games and you'll have most of us on your friends list.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

HOLY CRAP
    wow, just wow.
    You've probably already seen this but ...
    Just played an intermediate AI match. The bots had a Karthus. He was constantly map aware, and reaped the rewards.
    So there were 3 kills this game that i wasn't involved in.
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    Winfrey some day we need to do a Ashe + Soraka bottom lane together :P