Taco Bell PS Vita contest.

bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
edited February 2012 in Gaming
My wife, who never wins crap, won one of the PS Vita's that Taco Bell is giving away. That should be fun.

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    My wife, who never wins crap, won one of the PS Vita's that Taco Bell is giving away. That should be fun.

It sounds like she continues her steak of not winning crap. A vita is quite the score ;)

Joking aside, Congrats! I'm not familiar with the current promotion, was it a pull tab? Have to collect letters or something like that?

-Digi

• bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
    Lol... How poor my grammar is!

When you buy a 5 buck box, you get a code. Pretty random. But nice!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    That's awesome, I too have never won anything before (Well unless you count all the free drinks and stuff at Tim Hortons) so congrats.

On the note of this contest however. So I'd actually have to start eating Taco Bell for a chance to win, hm.

...Nope I'll stick with my Subway and Timmy's xD
  • bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
    Mmmmmm, Hortons.........
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    @Ilriyas You got something against Taco Bell? I think me and the boys need to take you out back and have a few words with you...
    edited February 2012
    @pigflipper What can I say? I'm a creature of habit, same shop, same order. I guess it's not that I don't like Taco Bell so much as I've never eaten there enough to actually appreciate their food. That makes sense...right?

Also words! That's great I love having words with people, nothing ever solves a disagreement quite like a civilized discussion!
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    FUS RO DAH!
    YOL TOOR SHUL!