The League of Extraordinary Icrontians season two

Comments

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    @UPSLynx Only if you promise to show up for BF3
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Dude, I was there last week but no one showed up. I played with Q and Nights for about 20 minutes before I gave up. Everyone else was paying TOR.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I'll be there, my knives will be in your backs, my arrows in your faces, and my pinecones in your mouths.

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    Game crashed, then crashed again when I tried to rejoin. Fail.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Quick reminder about another night.

Since there's not a Vanilla reminder this time: @UPSLynx get your ass to Mars tonight.
  • quake101quake101 Ohio Icrontian
    I've been traveling a lot for work lately, missed the last 2. :(

Once the dust settles at work, I'll be back as normal.
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    The Turnips wanted to show up, but apparently the last semester of engineering has nontrivial homework assignments. Who knew?
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Ugh I forgot about this again.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    I'm pretty sure I need some badges here, yo.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Were you at the inaugural night? I don't have the regular participation badges yet; just the one-time badge for those who came the first night. I don't recall if you were there or not, sorry :(
    Just to clarify, the badge I'm wearing in-game is the "I stayed for 2 hours on the initial night" and it's a custom Clan Pride badge.

It does look pretty sweet. :)
    Lookin' good, mate:image
  • I was there the first night, I wants me some sweet Icrontic digital swag....

Also, to anyone who wonders why I'm so anti social, seriously, last two sessions my mic was not plugged in properly, no wonder nobody was saying anything back!
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    I definitely stayed for the first two hours on inauguration night... no badge :bawl:
    Yeah I was on the whole first night (Unless you count the five minutes where my game crashed and I was logging back on)

I've seriously got to remember that these are on every Tuesday, I miss playing TF2 with all of you.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    if you're in the steam group, you should get an announcement for it.
    You guys are confused: You already have the badge for being there the first night:

http://icrontic.com/badge/An LOEI original

What Dustin has is a one-off, he got super lucky, random-drawing super special awesome swag.
    You guys are confused: You already have the badge for being there the first night:

http://icrontic.com/badge/An LOEI original

What Dustin has is a one-off, he got super lucky, random-drawing super special awesome swag.
    I have the best luck with Icrontic stuff. Won the G7 I've been using forever and now this? Before Icrontic the best I'd done is a T-Shirt!

I think we should turn that into a testimonial.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Won't be the last one, though. As I said elsewhere, I'll craft a new one every once in a while and give it away on League nights. I have another sitting in my backpack. :)
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    I don't think I was there the inaugural night, but I think I was there the 10th, which you said would also count? I might have even been on the inaugural night too, actually.
  • And today's Icrontic brought to you by..... "super special awesome swag"
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    any "single" peeps out there / l33t couples that are gonna play tomorrow (V-Day) or will i be the only drunk ass mofo online?
    I'm sure we'll fill the server. I'll be online since my Valentine goes to bed at like 9.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    *insert forever alone pic*

I'll be there.
    I will try to make it (Really want to go to this one considering how many I've missed.)
    I'll be there and I'm married.
    I'll be forever alone.

I mean there.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'm forever alone, but I won't make this week. In Los Angeles with a bunch of scrubs.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I won't be alone. Going to starbucks to write my screen play and if that one is bombs out early just gonna go across the street to the other starbucks.
    Scrubs Angeles
This discussion has been closed.