Proven 4 health and nutrition supplements

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited February 2012 in Fitness

Comments

• Signed up for the free sample. Lets see if these things can give me a kickstart on the slow mornings I've been having lately.
  • AlexDeGruvenNathan Andrews Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Signed up for the free sample and +1'd on G+.

Great to see an MI company doing something like this.

Edit: Did a full reshare on G+ just to be sure.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Thanks to Proven 4 for sponsoring Icrontic. :)
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    Got the sample and tweeted about it. I hope they treat my stomach better than coffee does in the morning,I sure could use it.
  • cherplunkaGenevieve Johnson Sunnyvale, CA Icrontian
    i'll give it a whirl.
  • Eager to try this out.
  • deepseadeepsea Lancaster, PA
    Looks like they have wide range of products. I've been shopping at GNC, but these guys look like a great competitor. Sample on the way!
  • LeahVoiceLeahVoice Hobgoblin of Good Grooming Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    Okay, I signed up to and I tweeted about it, cuz I'm cool like that.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    Requested Sample. Thanks.
  • LazarusXeroLazarusXero Illinois Icrontian
    Orded the samples and shared on Twitter and G+... hook me up!! I wanna see if these will make my morning and afternoon drives less "dreamy"
  • I just ordered my sample. I'll be placing an order for a general multivitamin, might see if I can interest the little one in the chewables(she takes gummies now). My son is a ripped athlete, I'll share with him, see how it compares to some of the supplements he is using for his routine.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Thanks for the support so far, everyone.

Please do consider sharing and more importantly, please consider signing up for the free sample. The free samples are the conversion goal here, and if we can show that the Icrontic community is a community worth spending money on, it will be far easier for us to get sponsorships like this.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Free sample on the way for me. If it can replace coffee then I may be sold.

-Digi
  • Hey there...free sample on the way for me as well. Looking fwd to trying it out. Ive put myself on a pretty strict diet, and although Im so happy with results (lost 10 lbs since Jan 1st), I do find myself occasionally super sleepy in the AM. Crossing my fingers that this works, and that Im maybe even lucky enough to win a bottle <3
  • free shit?!? IM IN!
    Mid-week update. I've been taking the Vitamin C and two energy caps a day. No adverse effects, I feel fine, weight loss it still on track, and I'm feelin' good about it.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Free sample ordered.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    Thanks to Proven 4 for sponsoring Icrontic. :)
    qft.
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    Signed up for the free sample, giving it a try, eager to see if it makes a difference in my mornings :)
  • Ordered a free sample. Looking for something to replace coffee.
  • primesuspectBrian Ambrozy Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Only 18 entries in the giveaway so far. That means you guys and gals have a 1 in 3 chance of winning a bottle. Pretty good odds!
  • Yeah they are! What day is the drawing?
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    Tried to sign up for my sample today, but their website is totally down right now.
  • I took the energy caps this AM, and it curbed my typical coffee consumption. I did have a very small cup when I arrived to work, but not because I felt like I needed it, more to taste. On a typical day I'd have coffee filled up every couple of hours, but so far I still feel good, no jitters, no crash and its been about eight hours since I took them.
    This is the final day. The drawing will be tonight :)
    Oh, I signed up for the sample! :)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    Signed up, want to cut down on coffee consumption. Natural energy boost appeals to me.
    edited February 2012
    We have our six winners!

Tanner
    Samantha Ryan
    LazarusXero
    Straight_Man
    Thrax
    Ardichoke

Congrats! We have your shipping information and the bottles are on their way!
    edited February 2012
    YAY. :D Something awesome to pick up at ICSP! This is the first time I've won anything online before!
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    Well, except for that Steam thing a while back... Oh wait... :)