Minecraft screenshot brag/lulz thread

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    It begins
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi
    is speechless
    ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    is speechless
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    @Basil Teach me how to pixel art!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I did pixelart Fluttershy before it was cool.

(But srsly, nice work)
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I did pixel art Snakeman before you guys even knew it was possible.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    Yes. Made it on the jump of pain wall of fame. 6th try. Better than I thought I could.
    WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS WOOL!
    My first piece of pixel art on the server, man I'm so happy with the way it turned out. Hope I'll get around to more complicated ones later however.

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    Can see some of sonic in beside red mage, will get a screenie later but for now:

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Megaman

Cola's Twilight Crazy an-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And finally proof that Ilriyas loves that rarity plot
  • DAMNIT ILRIYAS BRING BACK YOUR OVERDU-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    So I'm out working in the Nether on the XP Farm, Canti had been helping doing some running back and forth between dimensions. Then I hear: "Damn Pigman stole my cart!" I roll over to the rail stop to find this:

-Digi
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    HAHAH that was a fun night!
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Here's a shot of the rather awesome Sonic

Also, for the hell of it, a shot of my Big Blue Hole from out in the ocean.

And a squid who's a little lost. These guys are total a$$h*l3$. No respect for walls, physics, or my boat. Also, they tried to drown me :(

See? No respect.

But that's okay. They can't ruin my view on my walk back to my plot. I image

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Basil and I were talking this morning about texture packs. Thought I would take a screenshot with what I use: Coterie Craft.
    Storms are kinda terrifying sometimes:

@Ilriyas had a psychotic break:

MOAR pixel art, Alucard, because I can:
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    I love how they are both looking at that lightning strike there. Nice screencap!

And nice Alucard. It looks like Sweetie's about to eat him :[]
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Finally got the above ground portion of my home done.

Inside view

Having a Hitman for a neighbhor has it's perks. For example, an Enderman and a creeper spawn in your poorly lit construction as you go of to create more torches. Then, like a good neighbor, Hitman is there. Possibly to borrow a cup of sugar.
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    All for the good of the community man HAHA
    For Canti:
  • SaniteaSanitea Manitoba, Canada
    I don't know why but I felt as though one wasn't enough... Oh look! It's the whole gang!

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    When I see this, I see them dancing. I don't know what to think.
    edited February 2012
    So I thought the sheep farm was finished yesterday but after logging in today and finding sheep of all colors in whatever pen they like and running loose like dickclowns I realized that someone can't program fences to work correctly or sheep behavior for shit, probably both. After I spent time discussing solutions with some other players and crying it appears as of now that the solution was to lower the pens by 1 block and raise the fence by one block. Doing this only allows the sheep to jump into a 2 block high dirt wall which they don't seem capable of getting over. After an extreme amount of time, more crying, countless mysterious sheep deaths which I swear I had nothing to do with, and help from Basil, Ramiel, and Midga this has been done in all 16 pens. I've restocked shears in all the pens and increased the number of sheep again since someone apparently killed a lot a few in a fit of rage. It's not a complete project yet but I'm fairly certain no major modifications will be necessary again. Alright you sheep fuckers. Get out of this one and you win.

• Canti, your work is excellent and appreciated.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I don't know why but I felt as though one wasn't enough... Oh look! It's the whole gang!

This.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Canti:
    lolz at all the sheep.

So this happened:
    Space next to it for another, decisions decisions.

And midga is trolling with the truth:
    edited February 2012
    The results of today's adventure. Finally one where I didn't die! :D

The music discs are both the same and we already have one in the juke box at spawn, anyone want one? Need fencing, redstone, or slimeballs?

edited February 2012
    Nice haul!

I may need slimeballs for Rumford manor, if you're willing I'll get back to you once I've tallied how many secret doors I'm going to need,
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Jebus Canti! Nice freaking haul! You collect that all alone? How long was that adventure?

If the disks are not '13' I'll take one please :-)

-Digi
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    So, something I thought you guys might want to see, as far as texture packs go.
    The Sphax PureBDCraft 128x texture pack is pretty freaking amazing. It's like someone injected a huge dose of Wind Waker or something into the game.

Got a bunch of screenies comparing it to vanilla. Click the images on their respective IMGUR pages to view larger versions.

Front of my house

The Park

Sugarcube corner!

Inside Ryokyo's place

Stone monument thing next to his place~

HITMAN'S FORTRESS OF PAIN

Outside Tree Farm (Note: The oddity in colors is caused by the differing Swamp Biome color graph)

Streetcorner Around my House (Showcasing my road design)

Spawn Area

The Nether (Stupid Pigman wouldn't keep still, also see the UI!)

Nether Portal + Paintings