Icrontic St. Patty's 2012 (ICSP)

Comments

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    First.
    TiberiusLazarus
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I'm sitting at SFO. It's damn cold in here. Current time is 610am. I've been here since 1am. No sleep yet. Got into an argument a with a weed smoking hobo. I'm losing my mind and I'm out of things to look at on the internet. hungry. Flying 5 hours to Charlotte first, then back to the D. This is going to suck.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Why in the hell have you been there since 1?
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    At the airport now, waiting for my flight.
    I flew out of AGO. No reliable public transit out there from my apartment for a 715am flight.

I'm in Charlotte, alive. I slept a little on the plane, I think. Woman got kicked off the plane for being frigging wasted. Caused a mess. This is one of those days it seems.
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    I hope you filmed it for posterity!
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    Kicked off the 7:15 a.m. flight for being wasted? Damn.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    On a Wednesday even. She clearly doesn't mess around when it comes to being a mess.
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
    I'm in Charlotte, alive. Caused a mess. This is one of those days it seems.
    The way I read this. I freakin' lol'd.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'm in Charlotte, alive. Caused a mess. This is one of those days it seems.

Caused a mess. lololo

You would! Sounds like somebody's hungry....

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Flight is on time, and i'm even early to the airport. Can't wait to see everyone!

Edit: flight now delayed by thirty minutes. Yay O'Hare.
    Is there any recompense I can expect? I doubt it, but they said we were waiting for a pilot.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    Left my phone at home today, which was a pretty genius move. Got to ICHQ/Warren, and nobody was home. Now I'm throwing derpfaces at passers-by from the porch.

Just glad I remembered the wifi password. Google-voiced Lincoln and he's swinging by to pick me up.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Heading out for ICHQ now. ETE 3 hours. Should be there just in time for dinner. Can't friggin wait. :D
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    wish I could've been able to swing it and head up there, but no dice :/
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    7:30am for digging. Oh god.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Betsy and I are having breakfast, then heading out, so we'll be there early afternoon.
  • Happy Saint Patrick's day Icrontic!
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    Made it home safely. Can't wait for June!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    A great event as always. Thank you to Brian (EDIT: And @Lincoln, where the fuck are my manners?) for hosting and everyone for showing up. A special thanks to @Bandrik for the Nyancat shirt.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    You guys were amazing. Thanks for everything. <3
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    We got home. Thanks for having us :)
    Made it to Dubuque!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    I made it home too. Shame I had to leave early, but it was awesome to see everyone. Catch you's at EPIC.
    We need to have an event in late April or May... I miss you all already. Camping in MO or IA anyone?
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Chillin' on the porch.image
    Made it home after a long series of unfortunate events. Missed my flight by an entire day because I'm an idiot, had to shell out $150 that I don't have to get home to make the THQ event, just to find out I frigging screwed that up too and missed the event. Also, I caught the Icrontic flu and am sick with a fever. You've got to be kidding me.

Despite all of that, it was a fantastic few days. So much hard work and fun. Thanks everyone for rockin'.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    Made it home after a long series of unfortunate events. Missed my flight by an entire day because I'm an idiot, had to shell out $150 that I don't have to get home to make the THQ event, just to find out I frigging screwed that up too and missed the event. Also, I caught the Icrontic flu and am sick with a fever. You've got to be kidding me.

Despite all of that, it was a fantastic few days. So much hard work and fun. Thanks everyone for rockin'.
    That is some fantastically bad luck, man. You're due for some good now, though!