Vanilla: First big change ahoy!

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Promoted!
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    But...captain outranks commander, don't you people pay attention in Mass Effect?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    hacks
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Clearly I was too busy fighting Reapers and trying to save you all to remember which ranks are higher than others. The point is that high ranking officers in the dance military wouldn't be afraid to sing Lady Gaga in front of their friends.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    The point is that high ranking officers in the dance military wouldn't be afraid to sing Lady Gaga in front of their friends.
    Agreed completely; also saving this quote for posterity.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    IC btye-worthy
  • So you are saying we need to Karaoke at epic?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    So you are saying we need to Karaoke at epic?
    there's been rock band for years
  • I did rock band last year, but it doesn't compare to the nerve wrecking perilous adventure of Karaoke if you ask me.
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    We're talking proper "Go out to a bar" karaoke, right?

If so - In.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    I did rock band last year, but it doesn't compare to the nerve wrecking perilous adventure of Karaoke if you ask me.
    what's so nerve wrecking about being drunk and singing? even @RyanMM does it :P
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    The only singing you need to know: points points points points points points points points points points points points points points
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    The only singing you need to know: points points points points points points points points points points points points points points
    Well played, sir!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Why can't I hold all these points?
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Want to play Rockband with Canti now!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    He's my hero.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    He's my hero.
    He should be everyone's hero. BRB, watching Nova.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

Sagan > Degrasse
    edited March 2012
    Also, for some reason posting "Sagan > Degrasse" before the picture doesn't put the picture in the thread.
    You can't use left bracket by itself in Vanilla because it thinks its code. Sucks, because you can't properly imply.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    >
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    You can't use left bracket by itself in Vanilla because it thinks its code. Sucks, because you can't properly imply.
    You can't use left bracket by itself
    You can't use left bracket
    left bracket
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Also, for some reason posting "Sagan > Degrasse" before the picture doesn't put the picture in the thread.
    picture > "Sagan > Degrasse"
    edited March 2012

A classic example of a well executed zoom
    Hahaha, nice work. I caught the Icrontic flu at ICSP. Haven't been thinking properly for days
    :zombie:
    >
    Impressive, but can you triforce?
      ▲
    ▲ ▲
      ▲
    ▲ ▲

MEE TO GUISE LOOK

▲ ▲
    Bronies can't triforce.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Apologies if you've already been alerted to this-- but when you browse the Icrontic mobile site, the little notification line things that pop up on the left side of your screen when browsing on a PC pop up right on top of the most recent discussion threads list and can't be removed. So basically, the most recent discussions are hidden. :-/