ICMC: This Is The End. My Only Friend The End.

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Minecraft

Saturday 3/10/12. 10:45am Pacific. 1:45pm Eastern.

-Digi

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
  • GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    I won't be able to be there, but if someone could grab me a stack or two of end stone I'll trade some valuables or whatever for it. And, just something something to think about, after you guys finish up with the end, it may be in the server's best interest to destroy the end portal that is in the now-gutted stronghold. That way, Eyes of Ender will begin leading us to a different, new stronghold...
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Saturday 3/10/12. 10am Pacific. 1pm Eastern.
    -Digi
    Digi, that is EXACTLY the same time as ponies. (New schedule changes went in effect this past saturday with their new Saturday Morning lineup)
    The time-travelling episode, even.

Can we scootch it a couple of hours, at least?
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I enjoy both but IC Minecraft Adventures>Ponies...
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Ponies rescheduled for our previous adventure and obviously we can't move when Hub is going to show the new episode so we'll make The End 10:45/1:45 to allow the Bronies get their fix before we head out for battle.

-Digi
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    Ill be there baby!!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    In!

And probably groggy as I'll be pulling myself out of bed not a moment before. Bogart's calls, Friday night as always.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    definitely in!
    Just realized i gotta work :(
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Just realized i gotta work :(
    That's shit, man. ;(

I'm in assuming the server doesn't lag me off and fill up so I can't get back on again.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    I'd like to attend but Saturdays are a definite no-go for me.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Sounds dangerous... I'm in!

PS: Thanks for rescheduling for us bronies. <3
    Meeting in an Hour at the Fire Pit. We will head over to the portal and we will sleep inside the portal room so if anyone dies then they are able to come back in.

Bring weapons and food. Also bring some pick axes. Blocks are useless unless they are obsidian or end stone so the first action we will want to do is build some walls up around us of end stone to protect us from looking at the Enderman all the time.

After that, we work on killing the healing orbs. Once most of those are taken out, we kill the dragon.

There doesn't seen to be a way to evenly split the 100+ levels of XP that will drop from the dragon so all I can ask is that you guys don't get greedy and try to collect it all, letting everyone that wants some get some.

See ya in a bit!

-Digi
    Let me know how it goes.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Couldn't make it today. Had other things going on that sprung up. Hopefully we can do it again someday.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    That was a lot of fun. We were totally OP though, killed dragon in about 20 minutes.

Digi and I were the only casualties.
    That was a lot of fun. We were totally OP though, killed dragon in about 20 minutes.

Digi and I were the only casualties.
    So Fun. And I died only when I took an aggravated Enderman from ya ;-) Endermen love them some Lynx. After we killed the dragon and were mining End Stone, I watched an Enderman stand over Lynx and watch him straight down as he mined for at least 30 seconds. A funny change of place for Lynx to be the one being stared down on.

Now that the Dragon is dead, The End is an open mine for end stone and obsidian. Enter and Mine in The End at your own Risk. If you want to go check out The End, pick up some end stone or try your chance against the Ender Army, head over to the Ender Portal. The portal after you go through will take you back to the center of Spawn. I will be closing it up in about a week. Then The End will be available for planned outings on an appointment only basis. I will post details about this later.

Also I need to know if there was anyone there today that is not on this list:

Basil101
    BHHAmmy
    Kingpin
    Midga
    Ryokyo
    UPSLynx
    UPSWeezer
    UPSNateDog
    Cr1s1s
    BobbyDigital

-Digi
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    If you make your way into The End, I've made a path from the The End spawn to the portal that takes you back to the mainland called "The Waterway". It's mostly finished, save for a section that I couldn't complete due to what I'd assume is server spawn protection messing up.

It's a safe way to get from spawn to the portal where all of our equipment is set up.
    Thanks for the water-work, Hammy. It's made surviving a good bit easier :D

Even walking around doing the Shoegazer Shuffle I've still managed to accidentally make eye-contact a couple times.
    I'll be closing up the Ender portal room some time this weekend. If you need to go mine at all, please make it happen soon.

We have the ability to reset The End. With the new update looming, shall we plan another Dragon Battle on the new build?

-Digi
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Yes please! Preferably for the third or fourth Thursday of a month. ;)
    Turns out the update is further away then I anticipated. Though that doesn't have to stop us from Battling The Dragon again. Today being the Third Thursday and already a Pony Stream tonight, how does next Thursday night look? The 29th?

Those who missed it before, the 29th? Thoughts?

-Digi
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    I'd like to make a trip, but Thursdays are booked for me. I'm game for dragon-adventure mark 2 in the future if we can do it on a Saturday.
    Thursdays are bad for me Weds anytime would be great. I understand if it can't happen though. I work 2 jobs and have a very limited schedule. I would love to do this once but I don't want to hold back everyone just for me.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    I'd love to participate sometime, and Thursdays are the only day I usually play MineCraft, but the 29th, I'll be AFK. :/
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    CB you can't play Minecraft it's not on Steam.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    CB you can't play Minecraft it's not on Steam.
    It was Joe who claimed I never play non-steam games. I do make some exceptions. MineCraft is one of them.
    I will be out of town Fri the 30th through Mon the 2nd. If there is any interest in going Thur the 29th we can still do that, worst case maybe I'll give it a shot alone. If not then we will have to plan a couple times after the 2nd.

Let's continue discussion and hopefully find a date when a good group can make it. I know the Mitey Worriers play Thur nights so that is why i was shooting there, but it sounds like a Wed or Sat might be better. If we are going to get a good handful of players, some will have to bend from their normally scheduled playing.

-Digi
    I'd be willing to help fill out the ranks if you don't mind a vet of the first run tagging along.
    What time we going? I'll likely be working late, but I can leave when I need to get back.