Calling all bearded men of Icrontic

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the tip on Derby vs Feather. I'll grab some of those so I don't die.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    mertesn wrote:
    but that's probably not going to be for another year or two unless I stop being a lazy shaver (once a month whether I need it or not).

Once a month! Must be nice! ;D
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Once a month! Must be nice! ;D
    That's about the point where it starts getting really itchy. Then it's gotta go.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2012
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Das good advertising
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    @pragtastic's beard is at near-offensive levels and he's not shaving until early May. Halp.
    Wow. For @Annes to say that a beard is at near-offensive levels is definitely cause for concern. This is the same woman that was genuinely angry when he shaved his entire body for a Halloween costume.

:beard:
    This thread changed my life.

That video was awesome. Makes me want to use the service. Which reminds me, having a beard is awesome, but I miss shaving. I use my electric to trim the beard and clean up my neck every few days.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    For reference.
    TiberiusLazarusmidga
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    NICE BEARD!!!!
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    UPSLynx
    wololololo the Photoshop master strikes again
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    This reminds me, I need to trim up my neckbeard.

I'd just shave the damn thing but if I did that Marysia would kill me.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I just don't shave
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Wow, that video was amazing. I loled all over the place.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    Wow, @pragtastic. Nice beard! Where's Wilson?
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I don't know what he did prior to the picture taking, but the beard looks WAY more kept in the photo than it does in real life. That shit is CURLING.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Real men use a cut-throat, at least that's what my barber and grandfather would tell me.

I don't need to shave everyday yet but I've never had problems with skin recovery the few times I have shaved the day after.

Currently I just lather up the shaving cream on my hands and get to work. Of course that considered I can't properly grow a beard yet so I suppose that makes me a shaving noob.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    I stopped shaving 12 years ago. Trim the overall, close-cut where I don't want true beard, and done.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    I stopped shaving 12 years ago. Trim the overall, close-cut where I don't want true beard, and done.
    yep... about the same here.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    yep... about the same here.
    Same except for the 12 years ago part. Oh Lord if I had my beard when I was in 2nd Grade.

I follow this for two main reasons:
    A) I like sporting a good looking beard.
    B) My face is EXTREMLY sensitive to full shaving. Last time I shaved was a few years ago. I'm still recovering.
    Hate to say it, but after two and a half months of no-trim beard growing, tomorrow I'm going to finally chop it and go back to normal shaving. The time has come.

Two months wasn't enough to get to prag levels, but this is what I had in the end:

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I trim my beard about once every year or so. Right now it is about 5-6 inches in length and I tend to keep it around that long.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Bobby, that is so pro. So Abe.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    Beard on bros!

Photobucket
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

Same here, except I stopped when I started dating my girlfriend as she prefers me with facial hair.
    I miss beard already. I rocked full beard since October. I barely recognize myself in the mirror.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    I miss beard already. I rocked full beard since October. I barely recognize myself in the mirror.
    I hear that. I went at least a week freakin myself out in the mirror. I had a beard for over 6 years, you just get used to seeing yourself look a certain way. Growing a beard happens over time, you see the progression. Removing one is rather shocking.

-Digi
    GETTING WHERE? BY THE SWEET DIVINE MILK OF HERA'S BREASTS THAT IS MAGNIFICENT! Are you going to braid it?