• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    I muted one guy last, but otherwise I was having fun :P
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Soon.

-Digi
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    indeed, very soon.

though i'll only be online late tonight, dinner with Fuzzy
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    I'll be a little fuzzy online tonite.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Oh right, it's Tuesday.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    If you aren't playing TF2 with us right now, here is what you're missing:

• UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    Bahahahaha! Man, I really wish I wasn't writing this stupid paper. :shake:
    hope you had fun, i kinda although i joined in late, up until to the ass thingy where i decided to join a server where i could just play.
    maybe cause i dont know who the fuck is Eli or why should i care about his ass, but whatever sail your boat.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    hope you had fun, i kinda although i joined in late, up until to the ass thingy where i decided to join a server where i could just play.
    maybe cause i dont know who the fuck is Eli or why should i care about his ass, but whatever sail your boat.
    What Engrish is this?
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian
    It's a thing. Honestly when this kinda business gets started, it's how I know I'm playing with the right crowd. :)
    I seem to remember another incident surrounding Clark, and I'm sure there are other occasions of this.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    French-Canadian English, apparently.

Icrontic TF2. Another legendary night.

Try and guess who said the panties comment in the second pic.
    edited April 2012
    AHHHHY AB BAGFORTT MWECKENAZI INT HE HOUSE

OP AS FUCK

ELI'S ASS IS LEGENDARY TF2 NIGHT
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    I...haven't the slightest idea.

...and I missed out on Cola being blitzed wunderbar

What Engrish is this?
    French-Canadian English, apparently.

drunk english, and disapointed english, i usually have fun with you guys, but tonight you made me ragequit
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    We have a regular crew that plays almost every night all week, and the original IC crew that has been playing for years together that doesn't play that much anymore, but on Tuesday nights come back for a once-a-week game.

The two mixed tonight and there was some confusion. :D

And my favorite shot of the night:

Look at what a bastard @marshmellow was. Killed the entire team on the kart:
    We have a regular crew that plays almost every night all week, and the original IC crew that has been playing for years together that doesn't play that much anymore, but on Tuesday nights come back for a once-a-week game.

it's the first time a tuesday night was that... messy.
    probably my last time, which sucks cause i like it, but since we've been doing sunday and monday night for a while now, i'll have those.

Really? You're rage quitting Tuesday night TF2 because we were having too much fun? I don't get it.
    Everybody has different metrics for what they consider fun. No biggie. I didn't really have that much fun either, to be honest; it was so loud and so much talking that I started getting a headache. If you were trying to actually play the game but were stuck on a team that was goofing around changing their names instead of playing, it was kind of frustrating. It's okay, we play almost every night now. No harm, no foul.

it's the first time a tuesday night was that... messy.
    probably my last time, which sucks cause i like it, but since we've been doing sunday and monday night for a while now, i'll have those.

edited April 2012
    Also, I think we know who's body rocked the scoreboard tonight, and it was glorious. I missed this kind of TF2 night image
    Really? You're rage quitting Tuesday night TF2 because we were having too much fun? I don't get it.
    Everybody has different metrics for what they consider fun. No biggie. I didn't really have that much fun either, to be honest; it was so loud and so much talking that I started getting a headache. If you were trying to actually play the game but were stuck on a team that was goofing around changing their names instead of playing, it was kind of frustrating. It's okay, we play almost every night now. No harm, no foul.

when i joined IC i was happy to finally get a server not full of obnoxious 12yo in their mom's basement. honestly if last night an outsider / just a random guy would've join the server, i'm sure he wouldn't want to join IC. I was trying to play, but everytime i try to say stuff like "spy behind youu" or "sentry to your left", either my message would get lost underneath 3-4 people yelling, or I would have to demystify a really long name about someone's ass, and it'd be too late the guy (or girl) would die. i enjoy fooling around as much as anybody, but i use IC server because playing on this server is amusing, and simple: no asshole, no jerks, and fun times. last night wasn't TF2 playing: was a bunch of friends fooling around. I understand that most of you have known each other for a couple of years, and it's perfectly normal. This is why i'm leaving the tuesday night TF2 for you guys, and i'll play on other nights.

honestly if last night an outsider / just a random guy would've join the server, i'm sure he wouldn't want to join IC.
    This (as in last night) was the reason I joined IC. You are 100% wrong there. I had a blast last night. The people playing serious racked up the points and had a good time, the people screwing around had a good time. I fail to see where you fall into this and why you didn't. Most people were only on for about 2 hours and the name changing (that you participated in) and "drunks" didn't show up 'til an hour into that. If you are going to Ragequit LOEI over last night, well then that's just more room on the server next Tuesday.

-Digi
    Am I the only one who sees both sides of this?
    I don't see the other side because I don't see how last night was any different that any other night I have ever played TF2 on the IC server, LoEI night or not.

-Digi
This discussion has been closed.