ICMC: The Expansion I

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited April 2013 in Minecraft

Here it is. Res still 21x21. Res roads 5 wide. Ind still 35x35 with 10 wide roads. I started laying the cornerstones with orange wool if anyone feels up for clearing. The three ind plots on the end are reserved for ships and are allowed to go out 70 blocks in the water (35 blocks past their plot).

@D3k0y you you can expand your ship up to 35 more blocks if you wish.

Everyone Still need to reserve the plots through this thread. Request here and I will approve here.

-Digi

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    What about the wall between current town and the desert?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Temporary, Clear up to it and then under it. Take it down if/when needed.

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Temporary, Clear up to it and then under it. Take it down if/when needed.

-Digi
    I'd say build the roads under it, and let the owners of the plots decide what to do with it, it'd be neat to see the remnants of the old city wall used in building, like an old medieval city. :)
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I concur with CB.
  • branmysonbranmyson Ekalaka, MT
    edited March 2012
    I would like to request one of the plots with the remains of the wall in it. CB is my inspiration here. I am in no hurry, as I am still getting myself sorted outside town. You can assign me any plot that fits your organization.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I enchanted an Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III diamond shovel and WENT. TO. TOWN.

Pun unintended.

Anyways, I took out all the sand I could find on the town side of the wall, and a lot under it. I'll want to get a nice pickaxe before I bother working on all that stone and sandstone, though.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    NateDog and I already have our residential plots in the expanded land so those plots are claimed. :D

But we would also like to request an industrial plot that is apart of the old wall. We have the idea of building an Icrontic Bar/Pub/Club for potions and parties. Nate's already got a pretty cool design going in a single-player world.
  • UPSNateDogUPSNateDog Indiana Member
    Ya it's going to be cool :cool:
  • GattsuGattsu Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    I would like to request an industrial plot for (Cris1s). Any plot will do.
  • VincenzoCaponeVincenzoCapone Elkhart, Indiana New
    edited April 2012
    are there anymore town or industrial plots???

ADMINEDIT1: if so i would like to request one of each

ADMINEDIT2: i would be more than willing to help with the expansion
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    @VincenzoCapone if you click the little gear at the top-right of your post, you can edit it to add more stuff to it. ;)
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Also, the server is run by volunteers. Ones who have lives outside of Minecraft. No need to keep posting, Bobby will address your request when he has time.
    edited April 2012
    Ok, So the layout didn't turn out as it appears in my image in the OP. the wall actually rides along the side of the 2 industrial plots there. Because @UPSWeezer and @UPSNateDog requested industrial plots with The Wall on them specifically, those two are theirs. All four of the currently cleared residential plots have also been taken buy Weezer, Natedog, Xaevryn and UPSCapone.

This leaves the next row of residential plots Wall Plots. The Wall goes pretty close to right down the center of these. If there are 4 peeps that want to claim these and make awesome things out of the wall then we can assign them. the other option being use those four plots similar to the park in front of spawn and have a community build to snaz the wall up. I would like to hear everyone's opinions and ideas on that.

Any continued clearing that anyone wants to do out that direction is much appreciated. Either leave any materials directly under The Wall or extend it down with cobble on both sides. Any connecting roads should have ornate tunnels through leaving 5x5 clear above the road as always.

-Digi
    edited April 2012
    Combo plot EF-2 has been claimed by ConGhost33.

Note to Self - FG-0 should be Weezer/NateDog not Capone.

-Digi
  • ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian
    So I'd like just a normal sized plot somewhere in the expansion if at all possible as I already said in game to digi I am willing to work for it just tell me what and where to do anything. I believe you said something about doing some clearing.
    All of residential row -2 are available. You can extend the roads through the wall and clear out over there. I'll try to get on tonight and head over there to make some cornerstones and plot markers.

-Digi
    Zealock and I worked a bit this morning on opening up the expantion and a little bit of clearing. I've marked the plots that are cleared. Anyone else interested in plots just speak up and we'll work it out.

I started putting up a simple 1x2 cobble wall around the far side. If you feel like doing some clearing, it will be act as a guide to what needs clearing.

-Digi
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    If there are still plots I would like a Residential one please.
  • ZealocktheGreatZealocktheGreat SkyCaptain Captain of the Sky Icrontian
    ladies and gentlemen with the assistance of MrTRiot I have completed the latest expansion plz use my cleared plots well and if you need anything else cleared...NO I'm done clearing for a while.
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    It's done! w00t! I'd like a town plot...I'm done with living in the wilderness
  • DeterminedCeleryDeterminedCelery That 12 year old Texas Icrontian
    I would like to request a normal sized plot anywhere there is an opening.
    @BobbyDigi I would like to request a plot at -2, D.

I would like to request a normal sized plot anywhere there is an opening.

Assigning -2, C. I'll work on getting you back on tomorrow.

@BobbyDigi I would like to request a plot at -2, D.

Approved. Enjoy!

-Digi
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    Can I request anyone building next to my boat to build something ocean themed? So I don't look like a tard with a nearly land locked boat? Or would it be greedy of me to request the plot next to my boat (H-0) as well, so I can build a dock or something.
    Thanks!
    d3k0y said:

Can I request anyone building next to my boat to build something ocean themed? So I don't look like a tard with a nearly land locked boat? Or would it be greedy of me to request the plot next to my boat (H-0) as well, so I can build a dock or something.

While I don't think where the boat is at looks tard-like at all, either of those are doable. I can stipulate that H, 0 should be ocean themed or if you want to take it over that is also fine. We don't really have a rush of peeps grabbing plots currently anyways.

-Digi
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I will take H,0 then
    d3k0y said:

I will take H,0 then

Approved. Make it awesome :D

-Digi

• DeterminedCeleryDeterminedCelery That 12 year old Texas Icrontian
    If I am reading this correctly, can I have H, -4 please
    That is in the water and reserved for nautical themed builds. What do you have planned?

-Digi
This discussion has been closed.