Overviewer Map

13»

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Sweet. You rock as always! :D
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    Map is still not updating. Is this on purpose?
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Map is still not updating. Is this on purpose?
    Not on purpose per se... more of I haven't gotten to it yet. Life has been busy.
    Okay, Overviewer updated and reconfigured. New map generated.

@UPSLynx are you still taking regular screenshots? Can I change map rotation?
    Overviewer has been updated so that sign generation works again. I've added a sign overlay and an overlay that shows where everyone's respawn points are to the map. Enjoy.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Nice! Thanks Ardi!

-Digi
  • It seems that some toolbox somehow ported out into the middle of nowhere, causing some chunks to spawn and blowing up the map to a zoom level of 22 (which makes the entire map invisible). I went in and manually deleted the chunks in question and a full map re-render is going now. If you are the jerk in question, kindly keep in mind (in the future) that jumping out to the middle of nowhere results in wasted server resources when generating map data and generally makes me grumpy. Grumpy me does mean things like banning people, and there's only 3 people that logged in on the day the mapsplosion happened.
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    Sorry to come barreling into the conversation years after the thread started, but this looks amazing. I've never really bothered with Minecraft maps as my single player world was pretty small. I love the pixel art look, these creations are brilliant.